Olive Green Smokey Eye Tutorial
A lot of you guys tell me to do some eye makeup tutorials and today I decided to finally create one for you! I chose to create an olive green smokey eye because a lot of you seem to like the color green on your eyes including me. I really hope you like this look, if you do, please let me know that and post a comment and if you didn’t like it, even then, let me know why you didn’t.
This is the finished eye.
Products Used in this Tutorial:
- ELF Mineral Eyelid Primer.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots in ME01 and ME09.
- Revlon Fabulash Mascara.
- Rivel de Loop Hypnotic Lashes Mascara.
- Rimmel Eye Pencil in Black.
- Profusion Palette.
1. I primed my eyes with an eye primer and blended it out very well.
2. Then, I took my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and put it all over my eye blending it out very very well.
3. I then took my Coastal Scents Hot Pot in ME09 and put it all over my eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
4. In this step, I take a nice highlight color and it is an eyeshadow from my Profusion palette. I chose to pick a shimmery highlight, but if you want a more settled smokey eye, you can use a matte highlight for under your eyebrows.
5. With a fluffy blending brush, I took the Coast Scents Hot Pot in ME01 and put this on the crease of my eye and blending it out at the same time.
6. Taking a lighter shimmery green shade with a pointed brush, I place that above my tear duct, going in my crease a little bit. Because its hard for me to explain what I am doing in this step, I will demonstrate this on a picture.
It should look like this.
7. Taking the same brush and eyeshadow, I placed this shimmery shadow in my tear duct and under my lower lash line leaving out the last third of the outer corner. After this step, I took the darkest eyeshadow I used which is the CS Hot Pot in ME01 and placing this under my lower lash line, but only on the last third that I left out. This step will make the smokey eye just look so much better.
8. In this step, I used my eyeliner to make my eyelashes look thicker and fuller from the roots.
9. We all know without mascara, the smokey eye wouldn’t look as perfect as it does with it. I am using 2 different mascaras because both are sort of dried out.
10. Last but not least, I used my eye pencil in black to completely finish the look. I applied it on my lower lash line.
Last thing I wanted to say is that I am not sure what is about my eyes, but when my husband’s mother asked him what made him fall in love with me, he answered with “her eyes.” Maybe you can help me to find out why they are so special?!
Thank youu!!! Take Care!!!!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial