WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The festive season will be here soon and quickly after that, probably most of your friends and relatives will start getting married 😛 It is the ideal time to lose excess body weight and shed the puppy fat. Once you do that, you can follow a healthy diet and exercise to maintain your ideal weight. In today’s post, I will tell you about about a diet plan that allows you to lose excess weight in just a month.
The basic weekly structure of the diet remains the same. I will mention some substitutes for each meal that you can use in the following weeks.
- Start your day with a glass of water with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Make sure to pick natural, unfiltered, organic apple cider vinegar.
- Breakfast: Make a berry smoothie using strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. If you do not get them fresh, try the frozen ones. If that is not available either, go for any other fruit of your choice (not too much banana or mangoes though). You can use guavas, grapes, lichis, watermelons, etc. Try to use 4 different fruits of total two cups. Add half cup each of milk and curd to it. Add some muesli or oats. You may also use a scoop of whey protein in it. Blend everything with some ice cubes till the consistency is smooth. Eat all of it and you will feel full till lunch without any hunger pangs in between.
- Lunch: Try a chicken or fish salad for lunch. Use one chicken breast or equivalent amount of fish for the salad. Add 2 cups of spinach and some avocado slices (no harm if that is not available). Add two spoons full of roasted nuts. You must use some cottage cheese or paneer in this salad. Try to add some fruits like pineapple, mango, and water chestnut and make sure that the total fruit is not more than a cup. Mix everything very well. Do not use too much salt or mayonnaise or sauce as dressing. You can add some honey and pepper flakes to it. If you are looking for a vegetarian alternative, substitute the meat with soybean chunks.
- Dinner: Stir fry some prawn with veggies like capsicum and broccoli. Add some low-sodium salt and pepper for taste. Have this with half cup cooked brown rice. You can substitute prawns with turkey, fish or chicken. If you are vegetarian, go for tofu or paneer instead.
- Soak a teaspoon of methi in two glasses of water overnight, Start your day with these two glasses of water.
- Breakfast: You can try a fancy breakfast consisting of muffins and scrambled eggs. You can easily make muffins at home if you have an oven. Replace maida (all purpose flour) with whole wheat (it’s healthier). For making scrambled eggs, use egg whites from 4 eggs and 2 egg yolks. Add spinach, onion and low fat feta cheese (not too much of course) to it. Season it with salt and pepper and your breakfast is ready to be served.
- Lunch: Make some desi minestrone soup- with all fresh vegetables (do not use a overdose of potato though). Replace oil with low-fat butter. Along with the soup, you can grill some fish. Tilapia is a great option if you want to lose fat as it has high protein to fat ratio. You can add the fish to your soup too. Have these with a multi-grain roti.
- Dinner: Substitute fried chicken (that you might think of ordering from restaurants) with baked garlic chicken for dinner. Marinate the chicken breast with some garlic, cloves, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce (if available) and a little skimmed milk,. Bake all these in the oven and have this with a cup quinoa salad (made with veggies like onion, broccoli, cucumber, zucchini and capsicum).
- Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water with lemon juice and honey.
- Breakfast: You can opt for whole wheat bread toasts for breakfast on this day. Have 2 whole-wheat bread toasted with peanut butter and sliced banana. You can drizzle some honey over it to get some healthy sweetness and enjoy the treat.
- Lunch: Roast some chicken and vegetables for lunch on this day. Fill the base of your baking pan with diced chicken breasts and vegetables. Season it with salt and pepper and spray some oil to it. You can also use some tomato ketchup along with it. Bake until the chicken is cooked. Add a little cheese over it as soon as you bring it out. This tasty lunch will help you to stay away from restaurant foods without compromising on taste.
- Dinner: Baked fish (preferably tilapia) with high fiber veggies like broccoli, carrot, and asparagus helps you to end the day with a balanced meal. You can also bake some sweet potato with this. The meal gives you all the nutrients without being too heavy.
- On this day, you can start off with some ginger water. Boil a glass of water with shredded ginger and drink this ginger-infused water as the first thing in the morning.
- Breakfast: You can have muesli or oats for breakfast. You can also make oats cheela. Soak cereals in somehow fat milk or fresh fruit juice. Slice some strawberry and banana into it to add some natural sweetness.
- Lunch: You can have a chicken roll for the lunch, but do not go to your favorite fast food joint for that. You will have to make it at home. Make a whole wheat roti (not fried) that will be used as a wrap. Now, make the filling using shredded chicken breast, some low fat cheese, bell pepper and onions. Cook the filling with a little olive oil. Wrap the filling into the roti and have it with vegetable salad.
- Dinner: You can have your favorite pasta for dinner provided you use some whole wheat pasta instead of the regular ones. Take half a cup of boiled pasta and mix it with boiled chicken and loads of vegetables including carrot, bell pepper, corn, and mushroom. All the chicken and vegetables should make just two cups. Add 2-3 table spoons of ketchup and season with chilli flakes. This is super nutritious and won’t cause bloating.
- Start off the day with a cup of green tea. This will detox the body and keep you fresh.
- Breakfast: Have some muesli or oats with berries and cherries along with some Greek yogurt. This is a crunchy and fruity breakfast that everybody will enjoy. If you are in a hurry, you can blend everything and drink it like a smoothie.
- Lunch: Have a Greek bowl for your lunch. It is basically Greek salad with veggies and meat. Take 4-6 ounce lamb or mutton and add cherry tomato, spinach to it. Use low fat feta cheese, fresh garlic, oregano, olive oil and salt-pepper to make it the tastiest and healthiest bowl. Have it with a whole wheat roti to keep the lunch power-packed.
- Dinner: Cook some quinoa with vegetables and fish (tilapia preferably). Add high fiber vegetables to it and use salt-pepper and lemon juice for seasoning.
- Start your day with just a glass of warm water with a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Breakfast: Make some oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. Blend oat flour (you can make your own oat powder form oatmeal in a blender) with egg whites and little low fat milk. You can also add a banana to it. Use a pinch of baking powder. Use a pinch of salt in the batter and make the pancakes using little oil. Drizzle honey over it and enjoy the delicacy for breakfast.
- Lunch: Rajma chawal for lunch is healthy and tasty too. Replace your regular rice with half a cup of brown rice. Cook the rajma in any way you wish (obviously not with loads of ghee) with tomatoes and onion. You can also add minced meat to it. Have it with the rice to complete your balanced lunch.
- Dinner: Keep the dinner simple with chicken or mutton steak. Cook a steak (or you can bake the meat if making a steak sounds tough and complicated). Have this with blanched spinach, broccoli and peas by the side.
- You can skip the morning drink or you can opt for warm water + apple cider vinegar as the first drink in the morning.
- Breakfast: You can make omelettes with two eggs and loads of vegetables. The veggies should be the main ingredient for the omeletts and the egg should just bind it together.
- Lunch: If you find whole wheat buns, you can have a chicken burger for lunch. Cook a chicken patty in a little oil and use onion rings, pineapple rings and honey-lemon-mustard dressing to make your own nutritious burger. You can also have a bun-less burger if you replace the bun with spinach or lettuce leaves.
- Dinner: Cook yourself some fish kebabs to finish the week. Marinate the fish with yogurt, ginger, garlic and onion paste and grill it in a grilling pan. Have it with grilled tomato, onion and broccoli.
For the next 3 weeks, you can repeat this 7-day menu mentioned above. You can change the fruits, replace meat with tofu, make brown rice instead of quinoa to bring variations. After a month, your fat loss will be visible and you will feel fresh. Additionally, this diet will solve all your bloating issue. Give this diet a try and you will love it for sure.
How to Lose Weight in One Month- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
A 30-Day Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
The “2 Months” Beauty Routine for a Bride-to-Be – A Checklist!
How to Reduce Weight and Increase Height
A 30-Day Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Weight Loss with Fruit Diet
One Month Indian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Cabbage Soup Diet Plan For Weight Loss