WOW online shopping experience with Shopatmajorbrands.com
Today I am very happy to write about the most awesome online shopping experience I had till date. There are actually two reasons for me to be super exited: first being, shopping for product from the brand I was dying to lay my hands on and second, the pleasant shopping experience which the website: Shopatmajorbrands.com gave.
From the day Rati gave this information on IMBB that one can now buy Inglot cosmetics online, from that day I have gone crazy to shop from this brand. Actually the various reviews from Inglot on IMBB had already made me half crazy and this last piece of information was like icing on the cake. I was desperate to get some of the most raved cosmetics from this brand. Although for beginning, I just got a single lipstick 😛 but now would be buying much more stuff from Shopatmajorbrands.com. :yahoo:
My experience with Shopatmajorbrands.com: I was looking for the shade #420 from this brand from the swatches seen online. But when I checked this website before (2 weeks back), there was no mention of this particular shade and so I thought that maybe they keep limited stuff only. But after checking some days later, I saw this shade in the lipstick swatches. Then I got to know that an ‘Out of stock’ item does not appear in the swatches list.
Now I needed this shade badly, real bad. 😛 and so I tried reading their shipping procedure and got to know that they offer free shipping above 1000/-. As my lipstick was for 680/- so I thought of buying 2 things so as to save the shipping cost. But trying to register on the website required a landline phone number which I thought as unnecessary. Although I have a landline but I never use it so thought of asking these people. I wrote to them on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to which I got the reply the next day that landline no. is mandatory for registration and I can order as a guest user if I do not have one. Also I was informed that they are offering “free shipping” for limited time period. :pompom:
So I hurriedly persuaded my husband to give me his CC details and I placed that order after registering with the website.
Registered customers get the following benefits:
• Express Checkout – Sign in and proceed to checkout for quick ordering.
• Order History – Review details of your Order
• Address Book – Create and save addresses of your family & friends for faster check out.
• Exclusive offers – participate in exciting promos and festivals and may win fabulous gifts only as a First Citizen.
I placed the order on Monday night after 8:30PM and expected it to get delivered in 10-15 days according to their shipping policy but to my shock/surprise, I received it on Thursday afternoon. Means that I got my product in 2 days itself. :happydance:
Shopatmajorbrands.com sent the courier through a reputed firm and gave the tracking id for the same which is updated clearly in ‘My Orders’ section of the website. My parcel came securely bubble wrapped and in a ‘shopatmajorbrands’ bag. And was I happy to see it; I was thrilled. 😀
Summarizing all pros and No cons for Shopping Experience With Shopatmajorbrands.com:
• Super fast delivery.
• First website selling Inglot cosmetics all over India. Apart from this, they even sell Queue up shoes and handbags.
• Free shipping.
• User-friendly interface of the website. Proper categorization of all products.
• Simple and easy registration process.
• Quick response to customer’s emails and a Hotline number provided to solve customer queries.
• 30 day return policy in case of wrong/damaged items by providing free pickup from customer’s doorstep.
• Secured payment options available through credit/debit cards, net banking and mobile banking.
• Properly packaged and safe delivery of goods.
Rest I enjoyed shopping through this website and would be ordering more soon. I want the gel eye liners from Inglot next :woot: .So all beautiful ladies, who are looking for Inglot cosmetics at the market price without paying extra shipping can check out this website.
A Guide To Online Shopping
Online Shopping: How to Secure Your Credit Card
My Online Shopping Experience with Porkdaisy.Com
Online Shopping Experience with Flipkart.com
Online Shopping Experience with 99 Labels
Fashion and You Website Review
FashionandYou.Com – Horrible Shopping Experience