Online shopping experience with Shastore.
Today I am reviewing on the online shopping experience with Shastore. I think all the beauties here know that this online store is by Shahnaz Husain and you get only SH product range here.
This is how the website looks once you open it. The URL of the website is http://www.shastore.com/.
You can either log in to this website or search entire store without logging in. But to purchase any product you have to log in. At the time of registering for the first time you will have to give your address details, contact number and mode of payment in case of any purchase. The same will be stored and reflected every time you purchase any product.
This is how the log in page looks like.
This time I logged in to order Hair conditioner and Cleaning cream (Shacleanse). Search for the items in the search box which is at the top in the right hand side and just click on continue shopping.
After checking out you will be led to series of check posts like:
1. Billing Information – to confirm to send the product to the address mentioned at the time of registering or to check if you are giving any new address.
2. Shipping Information – If you want to add new address other than the one mentioned during the registering time then you will be led to this step. In this page you will have to mention the new address.
3. Payment Mode – you can mention your convenient mode of payment. Shastore accepts all major debit cards, credit cards, Visa cards, online payment and cash on delivery.
4. Order Review – This is final step which helps us to check our order and make any changes if necessary.
As I said earlier, I had placed order for Hair conditioner and Shacleanse – Cleansing Cream on Saturday i.e.16th July 2011 and I received it on Monday 18th July 2011 at 2.30 PM.
This is how my parcel looked like.
They had packed the two bottles in a bubble cover and care was taken to ensure no damage and spilling of the products.
They had enclosed the bill along with the parcel.
And these are the products.
Pros of Online Shopping Experience With Shastore:
1. Shastore does not charge any shipping fees. Shipping of products is free throughout India.
2. They provide the order tracking code so that if there is any delay in receiving our product we can either call them or the courier company to track our orders.
3. Days taken for the products to reach us are quite less. Quick delivery.
4. Secure packaging.
5. Cash on delivery option. [ I need to check on this yet – right now I have opted for net banking option]
Cons of this online shopping experience: Nothing as such.
That’s it gals, I think conditioner has been reviewed on IMBB. I have started using Shacleanse now and I will be reviewing this shortly.
Have you shopped anything from Shastore? Share your experience
Online Shopping Experience with 99 Labels
A Guide To Online Shopping
Online Shopping: How to Secure Your Credit Card
Online Shopping Experience With Shopatmajorbrands.com
Online Shopping Experience with Flipkart.com
My Online Shopping Experience with Porkdaisy.Com