OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Lacquer Review
This OPI is a present to me and I am delighted to have it as this is my first OPI ever. I read about Ski Teal We Drop and it is a part of OPI’S Swiss collection launched in 2010. The collection is more inclined towards the reds and also has shimmer colors’ and limited set of blues. This is one of them.
While reading, I came across this gorgeous green shimmer color in the collection called Cuckoo, for this color, and I am drooling over that one still. Please Google a pictures ladies!! Treat for our eyes
About this color, Ski Teal We Drop is a very winter-appropriate and office-appropriate blue. It is very deep and different from the usual navies and ink blues.
OPI goes on smooth, dries relatively fast, has rich colors, and lasts.
OPI is the most widest used and recommended salon varnish (professional product) in the US and all over. I got some acrylics done a year ago in red and the paint they used was OPI. It lasted well over 10 days even on acrylics.
Color: Ski Teal We Drop
• Swiss Collection.
• OPI Nail Lacquer was voted Best Nail Polish in Seventeen magazine’s Best Beauty Awards.
Application and Formula:
OPI is a 3-Free brand. They made the switch to 3-Free in 2008. You can identify an OPI with the 3-Free formula by the green lettering on the label. Bottles with black lettering have the old formula. Always check the labels to be sure. The OPI Pro Wide brush is flat, wide and medium in length. It’s of average stiffness and easily spreads out on the nail when pressed. The only downside to the Pro Wide brush is that it can be too wide for slim fingers or little toes.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, CI 77266, CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 19140.
Color: Ski Teal We Drop. Beyond the borders of a classic neutral palette into a new zone where refined shades of rich color for everyday wear.
When launched, the nail lacquer was 8.5 dollars each, but you could find them cheaper now at places like eBay, Ulta and Amazon.
Pros of OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Lacquer:
• It is a gorgeous winter color. I can’t wait for winters to arrive. I would wear this every day.
• This is a muted sort of blue-green-teal. Something that would not attract attention. So, this can be worn with any outfit any place.
• OPI lasted on my toe nails for 20 days without chipping and hand for about 15 without chipping and that’s a lot of time considering I do everything from dishes to gardening (without gloves) .
• The color is so unique. I have not seen anything like this yet.
• This was a present so cherished.
• My first OPI and this has to be a pro worth mentioning here..lol.
• This shade is age-appropriate for all from 15 to 50, no age bar on this one.
• The quantity would last you until you get bored of it, I am sure.
• Too little nail time? Try OPI, all it takes is one smooth application.
• It’s a dark luscious color, in love with it.
Cons of OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Lacquer:
• Its is not sold in stores in India
• I have seen this only in Select City Walk or a few other malls.
• The nail salons in these malls use OPI ;(
• For 9 dollars a bottle, I would not buy this .
• A dupe of this color is hard to find.
A rating of 4 on 5 from me, 1 taken for the price and availability.
Love and shiny nails 😉
Where to buy OPI Nail Polish in India?
Nail Color / Polish Shades for Fall/ Winter- OPI, China Glaze, Color Club
Nail Paint Shades
My Top 7 Nail Paint Shades for This Season
What does your Nail Polish Colour say about You : Nails Fun
Polka Dot New Year Nail Art Tutorial
Oriflame Pure Colour Nail Polish Review, Photos, Swatches
4 Nail Polish Colors and their Dupes
Ambika Pillai Hard Candy Nail Polish
Nail Polish Shades: L’oreal Paris Resist & Shine Titanium
Different Types of Nail Polish
Eyetex Dazzler vs Health & Glow Nail Polish Remover
Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish – Coral Chic & Sexy Review, Photos
Ambika Pillai Hard Candy Nail Polish – Neon Orange
ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads & Nail Polish Review + Swatches
11 Ways To Make Nail Polish Last Longer on Nails
My Nail Polish Collection
Best Way To Stop Nail Polish Drying in a Bottle
Best Red Nail Polish : Ask IMBB
Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish Opal Rush Review, NOTD
Crackling Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design