Flower Power- Orchids Inspired Look
Hey you gorgeous IMBB ladies,
There is something about bright colours in summer. I love bright hues around me and I love bright coloured fresh flowers, well, who doesn’t?
So this is a look I have created for which I have derived inspiration from bright Fuchsia Pink ORCHIDS!!
For this look, I have used the following eye products:
1. MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
2. MAC Shroom Eyeshadow (a creamy white)
3. Faces Sparkle Dust stack in WILD (Top pink colour)
4. Maybelline Eye Studio Quad “Give me Gold”, second colour (lemon gold)
5. Colorbar I-glide Prunella
6. Colorbar Liquid Liner Black
7. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara
So here we go:
1. Get your base makeup ready. Here’s my bare eye:
2. Prime your lids. I am using MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush.
3. Take a white eyeshadow and apply it on the inner half of your lid. If you have lighter skin tone, you can use a flat white, if you have darker skin tone; a cream/off-white colour is more apt.
4. Now take a bright fuchsia coloured eyeshadow. I am using Faces Sparkle dust. You can use a matte pink colour like MAC Passionate or pink from the Coastal Scents palette. Apply the colour in the outer half of the eye lid. Wing it out to emphasize the outer V and go right into the crease.
5. Apply the same white shadow on the brow bone and blend everything to eliminate any harsh lines.
6. Line the upper lash line with a purple liner. I am using Colorbar Prunella. A pencil liner will be better, as we want to smudge it.
8. Line your lower lash line with purple liner too and smudge it.
9. Apply the white shadow in the inner half and pink in the outer half on the lower lash line.
10. Draw a very thin line of black liquid liner on the upper lash line. Keep it very close to the lashes.
11. Apply kajal on your waterline. Add a yellow eye shadow in the inner corner. I didn’t have a matte yellow. But a matte yellow is what you want to use here. I applied this in the end, because I want it to overlap everything and stand out.
12. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. And we are done.
Here’s the full face!! I have used MAC Beauty powder in Briar Rose on the Cheeks and Colorbar DIVA ‘For keeps’ Lipstick.
Hope you like this look.
Lots of love