Today, I’m going to be reviewing the Moroccan Oil from Organix. I bought it off as a serum online so pardon me because I’m not really sure what to call it.I was on a spree of buying hair straighteners and curlers so I needed something like this to prevent my hair from damage. I use this product as a serum and not as an oil for my hair. I occasionally use it after my bath but mostly before styling my hair with heating tools.
This product is originally priced at ₹725 but I got it online for ₹580 😀
1) Restores Shine and Softness of the Hair while Strengthening and creating Soft, Seductive, Silky Perfection.
2) Moisturizes your Hair.
3) Protects your Hair from Harmful Styling Heat and UV Damage.
1) The oil is for all hair types and come in 100 ml for ₹725.
2) It’s transparent in colour with a slight tint of yellow in it.
3) It has a mild herb/spicy fragrance.
4) The bottle is plastic which makes it travel-friendly.
5) It has a cute golden cap.
My Take On Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco:
I’ve been using this oil since a month now and I’m absolutely in LOVE with it! I mostly apply it before I want to straighten or style my hair. But if I’m out of my usual serum after a bath, I use this and it’s just oh-so-perfect. I’m sorry for behaving like I have a crush on it, but honestly, maybe I do 😛 It’s the best fix I have gotten for my curly, dry and frizzy hair. It literally is my best friend 😛 The oil comes in a cute packaging. The bottle although being small, doesn’t really matter because the nature of the oil is thick and so quantity that comes out is enough. I don’t use it all that much though (saving it for special occasions only :P). But if it had been cheaper, I definitely would!
One day, I just shampooed my hair without conditioning them. After they dried, I used a few drops of the oil and voila! No Frizzy, Dry Hair and more of Soft and Silky Hair is what this oil ends up giving you. I’m totally happy with my purchase 😀
Pros of Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco:
- Tames dry and frizzy hair in minutes!
- Not at all time-consuming to use.
- Non-sticky and thus can be used as a serum.
- Best used for styling with heating tools.
- Makes hair soft without giving an oily feel to it.
- Thick in nature so excess quantity does not flow out.
- One bottle may last you for up to 3 months!
- Travel-friendly due to good packaging.
- Helps fix hair in minutes if you do not want to wash them.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Cons of Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco:
- The opening of the bottle is wide so extra quantity might come out.
- Small bottle.
- Less quantity for its price.
- Might need a little extra quantity before styling hair.
- Will be useless if applied on wet hair.
Conclusion on Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco:
This is going to be your best friend. The best serum/oil anyone has ever gotten! It lives up to its words and I’m really glad I bought it 😀 It helps tame my dry and frizzy hair which is a BIG PLUS POINT for me. I think this oil/serum is one of the best from them.
Would I Repurchase Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco?
Would I Recommend Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco?
I hope you guys found my review helpful 🙂
Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle Water
Lancome Miracle Perfume
Montagne Jeunesse Hot Miracle and Ultra Shine Serum
Pantene 3 Minute Miracle
Hask Argan Oil
Elma and Sana Moroccan Golden Argan Oil
Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Body Wash
Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil