Oriflame Giordani Gold Body Cream
I have heard that the Giordani Gold collection is better than any other Oriflame range, so this time when I saw this body cream at a 30% discount, I grabbed it. The other items in Giordani collection include body talc, deodorant, Eau de parfum & lots of makeup stuff.
What does Oriflame Claim about this body cream: Luscious body cream with Giordani Gold fragrance nourishes, leaving skin deeply hydrated. Light, non-greasy formula and easy to apply. With longer-lasting scent.
Ingredient List: AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, CI 19140, CI 16035
PARKII BUTTER alternatively called Shea Butter is the fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree is effective in soothing and softening dry and scaly skin.
Price: Actual price is Rs.449 for 250 ml but discounted price was Rs.298
My Experience: As soon as I opened the pot, the fragrance of the cream was very enchanting! The texture is so soft; it just takes a few seconds for the body cream to get completely absorbed & leave behind a nice supple & soft skin to touch! The body cream nourishes the skin well, at least for 5 hours & leaves behind a nice fragrance which lingers for some more time. This spreads in a jiff, doesn’t leave any greasy film. I like this body cream a lot, so I don’t use this generously because I don’t want to finish this fast. As soon you apply the cream, you would see an instant radiance of the skin. After shower, applying this before leaving to work will give a refreshing feeling to begin the day. The texture of the cream isn’t oily so this can be used anytime during the day.
Pros of the Giordani Gold Body Cream:
- The texture of the body cream is soft & get easily absorbed.
- Once applied it makes the hands look very nourished.
- It has nice mild floral fragrance which isn’t too over-whelming or too strong.
- Fragrance last for a few hours.
- A little goes a long way! Super amazing absorption quality.
- Packaging is simple; it comes in a sturdy transparent plastic pot.
- Delivers what it claims.
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
Cons of the Giordani Gold Body Cream:
- This will work for summers but for winters you need to keep reapplying it( But this opinion is according to my super dry skin it may differ for other skin types)
- This can’t be carried everyday in a bag because it comes in a pot & occupies a lot of space.
- It comes in a pot, so one has to sanitize their hands before using this.
- Little expensive at the regular price of Rs.449
Will I repurchase Oriflame Giordani Gold Body Cream? Definitely, whenever this on some discount. This going to my best body cream for summers!
Will I recommend this? Yes.
Have you used Oriflame Giordani Gold Body Cream? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Oriflame Enigma Body Cream Review
- Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream Review
- H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream Review
- Estee Lauder Private Collection Jasmine White Moss Body Creme Review
- Kiehl’s Crème De Corps Review
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review