I am reviewing here today, my latest purchase from oriflame , “Giordani Gold Mineral therapy concealer” .
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Sea Mineral Technology breakthrough.
• Your secret to looking refreshed and revitalized.
• Reduces the appearance of under-eye imperfections.
• Mineral concealer with revitalising red algae helps reduce under-eye puffiness.
The shade that I got is Light/medium
QUANTITY- 2.75 ml.
This concealer comes in a light weight, plastic, gold, handy, easy to use packaging which I like.
It has a brush tip which is really soft. I find it very convenient to apply and blend the concealer with this itself, and don’t have to use a concealer brush separately.
The concealer needs to be twisted and the product will squeeze out through this brush.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT
Ok, If you ask me , My two favorite makeup products, which I will never miss using in my makeup routine, I would definitely say, it has to be a primer and a concealer.
A concealer or colour corrector is a type of makeup used to mask pimples, dark circles and other small blemishes visible on the skin. Concealers usually do a good job of hiding blemishes by blending the imperfection into the surrounding skin tone. Both concealer and foundation are typically used to make skin appear more uniform in color just that concealers tend to be more heavily pigmented, though they are available in a wide range of opacity. Also, foundation is usually applied to larger areas and concealers are used on particular spots/blemishes/under eye dark circles.
At 25, When I had acne, my dermatologist told me It could be adult acne . One reason for which could be use of cosmetics that are heavy on chemicals. That is when he suggested mineral make up to me, and since then I have become a major mineral make up fanatic. So when I saw oriflame launching its mineral cosmetics range, I couldn’t resist and got myself their mineral loose powder, foundation and this concealer. 😀 😀 😀
I really like this mineral concealer as it blends really well on my skin without much effort, and covers my post acne scars, slight pigmentation around my nose, lips and under eye dark circles too. When I read its product information, I noticed it was specified to work well on under eye puffiness/ covering under eye dark circles. but after using it on my other spots and blemishes , I noticed its a decent concealer for correcting such facial imperfections too. The concealer has light consistency and gives a fresh/slight cooling sensation when applied.
One thing I really like about this is the fact that I can conceal any breakouts on my face. This won’t harm/irritate/increase them , which I have noticed happening with the other concealers I have used. This is one major plus point I like about this mineral therapy concealer. I would also like to mention, that this provides light to medium coverage as a concealer, which is apt for me. However, I can’t compare it with the ones you find in MAC, kryolan, other heavy coverage concealers . Overall, I like this product and will continue using this .
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT ORIFLAME MINERAL THERAPY CONCEALER
• Brightens under eye dark circles along with concealing them.
• Conceals facial imperfections like spots, blemishes, pigmentation well.
• Mineral contents make it safe to be used on pimples, breakouts.
• The packaging is neat, convenient to use and carry, with a brush tip, so you don’t need a separate brush for blending.
• Suitable for all skin types especially oily skin.
• Does not clog pores when used on the face.
WHAT IS NOT SO GOOD ABOUT ORIFLAME MINERAL THERAPY CONCEALER
• I always thought Mineral cosmetics have no harmful chemicals/preservatives in them, but this product confused me , it has Parabens . :\
• The shade selection is very limited, with just two shades. I guess, this is the major drawback with all oriflame products.
• If you need a heavy coverage concealer , you may not like this.
• Since the packaging is opaque, I will never get to know how much quantity I have used or I am left with.
• I cannot consider it economical or a budget product @ INR 498.
• Available via Oriflame agents only.
IMBB RATING- 3.75 ON 5 :-* :-* :-* :-
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?
Yes, I may if the product comes at some good discount .
Oriflame Giordani Gold Lip Lacquer Natural Pink Review, Swatch
Oriflame Giordani Gold White Gold Mascara Review
Giordani Gold Rejuvenation Foundation: Oriflame Review
Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick
The Giordani Golden Bronzing Pearls from Oriflame
Oriflame Giordani Gold Body Cream
Oriflame Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Foundation