Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Cream
Apart from my regular night time winter moisturising oil ( Olive & Almond oil), I wanted to use a moisturising cream during day-time for my sensitive skin, so while going through the Oriflame Catalogue found this newly introduced soothing face cream suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive & decided to give it a try!
What does Oriflame Claim about this Face cream? Gentle day and night cream with 100% organic aloe vera and arnica extracts to protect, soothe and restore the balance to the skin. Leaves skin beautifully soft, comforted and moisturised. For all skin types, especially sensitive
Pure nature is lovingly created by people dedicated to bringing you a pure and organic experience. The true essence of our products botanical effectiveness lies in legendary knowledge about the benefits of plants. With Pure Nature we share with you our secrets of nature’s goodness.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Canola Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Aaic, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Extraxt, Arnica Montana Extract, Potassium Sorbat, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, CI 15510, CI 42090
Price: Actual Price is Rs.269 but introductory price is Rs.179
My Experience: This cream comes in a very nice white colored tub with a green lid. The cream is light blue in color & the texture of the cream is very smooth & light & gets easily absorbed in the skin. The fragrance of the cream is kind of fruity & has a nice staying power! This cream doesn’t make my skin look oily, doesn’t give any breakouts either! I’m in love with this cream because it does deliver what it claims! My skin sometimes acts weird with new creams, but this cream left my skin soft & smooth to touch. The cream works well for people with dry to combination skin/ sensitive skin. I started using this during winters, I just needed 2 pea-sized amounts at that time, but now with the onset of summers, I just need a pea-size amount!
Pros of the Oriflame Aloe Vera Arnica Extract Soothing Face Cream:
- It does deliver to some extent, what it claims! It protects, soothes & restores the balance to the skin.
- The texture is very soft & light & gets easily absorbed in the skin without leaving greasiness.
- Doesn’t make one breakout.
- Has botanical extracts of Aloe vera & Arnica.
- Works as a day & night cream.
- Lovely fruity fragrance which isn’t over-powering.
- After a long day at work, when you apply this at night, it gives a nice soothing & relaxing feel.
- Comes in a travel-friendly packaging.
- A little goes a long way! I think this 75ml cream will at least last for two months.
Cons of the Face cream:
• It comes in a tub so one has to sanitize their hands before using this.
• Doesn’t have SPF!
• Expensive at the regular price of Rs.269 for 75ml
• Will not be suitable for Oily skin during summers.
Will I repurchase this? Yes definetly!
Will I recommend this? Yes! Do give it a try! It’s a very good moisturising cream!
Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream Review
Oriflame Feet Up Soothing Foot Cream Review
Oriflame Even Out Dark Spot Fading Concentrate & Cream Review
Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Face Mask Review
Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review