WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream with Hydracare+
This hand cream is from the latest Swedish Spa range introduced by Oriflame. Oriflame’s Swedish Spa brings four collections combining the properties of Hydracare+ with a different element with the unique benefits & individual treatments for a holistic home spa experience. The four collections are Fire, Water, Earth, Air. This Hand cream is part of the Fire range!
What does Oriflame claim: Inspired by the warmth of Fire, we chose Ginger Oil for its tonic, antioxidant & soothing properties. Rich in various vitamins & minerals, it promotes healthy skin & hair & imparts a calm, sensual energy.
Nourish and soften your hands overnight with this sumptuously rich cream. Hydracare+ moisturises, tonic ginger oil nourishes, vitamin-rich sweet almond oil soothes as your hands are replenished while you sleep. For lasting, warm-scented softness.
Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CARBOMER, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, CETEARETH-20, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, STEARIC ACID, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LIMONENE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRAL, FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS EXTRACT
Price: Actual Price is Rs.249, Introductory discount price is Rs.169 for 75 ml
How to use: Massage into hands every night before going to bed to nourish dry skin & wake up with smooth hands
My Experience with the Hand cream: This hand cream from Oriflame is the from latest Swedish Spa range, it comes in white coloured tube with some petals on it & has a flip cap. The first time I used the cream it smelled unusual, fruity with a hint of cinnamon (Dalchini), the unusual strong fragrance made me curious to find out the ingredients & I found this about the ingredients
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL- oil obtained from the ripe seeds of the sweet almond gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
ZINGIBER OFFICINALE EXTRACT- It is ginger aqueous extract.
FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS- It is a Swedish red algae, which helps soften and revive dehydrated skin.
CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS EXTRACT- is an extract from the fruit of the sweet orange, used as a skin-conditioning agent as well as a fragrance ingredient.
The texture of the cream is neither too thick nor too runny, but just the right kind of texture for easy absorption within the skin. Though it says it is a night renewal, I’m using this during the day as well because it gets absorbed very easily & doesn’t leave any greasiness! I use this whenever I’m watching TV or working on the Laptop , it’s so light in texture that you don’t have to wait for long for it to get absorbed & then you can resume your work! I have found this to be a very good hand & nail cream; it makes the skin soft & smooth & hydrated & doesn’t cause any irritation!
Pros of the Oriflame Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream
- It does deliver what its claims! It does provide lasting, warm-scented softness.
- The texture of the cream is smooth & gets easily absorbed without leaving an oily film.
- Spreads in a jiff & softens the cuticles too!
- Smells very nice, its smells like a strong herbal cream & the fragrance lasts for a while.
- Packaging is decent, it comes in a white colored tube with a flip-cap, so there is no fear of spillage, can be carried in a bag!
- This will certainly work for women who spend a lot of time in air-conditioned rooms & often have complain of shrivelled-up skin.
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
Cons of the Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream
- Although I don’t consider this a con, I would like to still mention that a pea size amount of the cream is enough for one hand but the 75ml tube is going to be used up pretty fast. IMO I like products that I can finish up fast & try something else.
- The introductory price of Rs.169 is good for this 75ml tube, but I find it expensive at the actual price of Rs.249 for the 75 ml quantity!
Will I repurchase this? Yes I would repurchase again, provided it is available with some discount! 😉
Will I recommend this? Yes I will recommend this; it does deliver what it claims! Nourishes and softens my hands. Worth the buy!
Have you tried Oriflame Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Day Cream and Facewash Review
- Oriflame Nail Butter Review
- Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream Review