WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Visions V* For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow Review & swatches:
Hi everyone, 🙂
Today I am going to review oriflame “visions v* for your eyes only eyeshadow” .Suma already swatched three of these HERE
Price: 99/- but I bought them for 79/- each on some offer.
Net wt: 1 gm.
What Oriflame claims: Ten fabulous shades of soft, blendable eyeshadow. Use each colour separately or combine to create your own unique look.
They are individual eyeshadows.I bought 9 of them out of 10 from ebay.in. I bought the 2 palettes too(romantic paris:-pink and new york funk:-green) .They come in a plastic packaging initially and i transferred 6 of them in to the palettes.
The oriflame Visions V Palette is made of cardboard.comes with a double ended sponge tip applicator(which i hate).the cap is flimsy and loose.not at all travel friendly.each slot comes with a small sticky tape like thing.I did not like that tape concept at all.i found it quite difficult to stick the eyeshadow in it without almost ruining the eyeshadow! It is good for storing but not for traveling or carrying in your hand bag.
Shades and description:
Palette 1: (clockwise)
1) Mystic: cool dark blue with some blue shimmer.(medium pigmentation and slightly chalky)
2) Lovely: bright turquoise kind of blue loaded with gold and green micro shimmer.(very lovely indeed.this is one of my favs) (nicely pigmented and not at all chalky )
3) Wicked: light blue with silver micro shimmer.(nicely pigmented and not at all chalky)
Palette 2: (clockwise)
1) Gorgeous: grass green colour loaded with gold micro shimmer.(this is also one of my favs) (nicely pigmented and not at all chalky)
2) Spicy: metallic copper. (nicely pigmented and not at all chalky)
3) Foxy: pinky purple with satin finish.(medium pigmentation but not all chalky)
1) Devil: matte purple.(very low pigmentation and totally chalky) (I guess mine was a defective piece! Because in suma’s swatches it seems to be nicely pigmented *pissed off*)
2) Angel: light creamy yellow with gold pearl.(This is my absolute fav out of all the 9 shadows! I loooove it to bits! This is such a versatile colour..I not only use it to highlight my eyes but also my face.It gives me a gorgeous natural glow when I highlight my facial features.but on darker skintones this may look a li’l bit ashy when applied on face.it works wonderfully for fair-medium skintones with yellow undertones.This shade could be good dupe of NARS ‘‘ALBATROSS’’ HIGHLIGHTER for face which is super popular!!! I’m planning on ordering 10 or 15 more angels this time! :D) (nicely pigmented and not at all chalky)
3) Chic: (broke during delivery 🙁 ) deep brown with red and pink micro shimmer.(highly pigmented and not at all chalky) this one could be a very good dupe of MAC’s beauty marked eyeshadow! 🙂 ) click here to see the swatch of beauty marked
Here are the swatches: (used concealer as a base)
Mystic,lovely and wicked.
Spicy,foxy,gorgeous and devil.
As you can see all of them are nicely pigment except for the purple one( :devil: ).I packed the colour nearly 5 times and even then it is not showing up well.:hunterwali: but I saw that suma’s purple showed up relly good! I guess I received a bad piece! Rest of them are really good and are super smooth.They blend really well too.
Pros of Oriflame Visions V Eyeshadow
- * nicely pigmented. (except purple one)
- smooth creamy texture.
- blends effortlessly.
- decent staying power if used on a base.
- affordable price.
- gorgeous colours.
- good quality for the price.
Cons of Oriflame Visions V Eyeshadow
- some of them could be chalky and poorly pigmented.can’t tell which ones until you receive them!
Anyways, I am loving them so much.I used them a lot in my recent tutorials too.for 99/- each I think these are a good bang for the buck! 😀
Will I repurchase them? YES! YES! YES! 🙂 ) especially the “angel” shade.I’ll keep buying it forever or atleast till they stop producing it! 😀
Will I recommend them: YES! YES! YES! 🙂 )
Rating: :* :* :* :*
Have you used Oriflame Vision V Eye shadows? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- MAC Eyeshadow – Beauty Marked
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eye Shadow Palette Blues and Lilacs Review
- Review: Oriflame Beauty Shimmer Eye Dust
- Oriflame Visions V For Your Eyes Only + Makeup Shopping
- Estee Lauder Extravagant Gold Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow – Sex, Sea and Sun Review, EOTD, Swatches
- Lancôme Ombre Absolue Eye-Shadow Quad- Divine Hold
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Palette Warm 002 Review, Look, Swatches