Oriflame Visions V* Pressed Powder Review
Today I’m reviewing the oriflame visions V* pressed powder which I purchased a few months back. I actually bought this product when my (lovely) elder sister recommended it to me!! She said that it falls in a very affordable range and is a must-try product!!!
Price: Rs. 129 (I bought it at a discounted price, Rs. 99 only!!! Yuppie!! I simply love these offers!)
Ingredient List: Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Carbonate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ci 77891, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499
Description: Silky Pressed Powder in a mild fragrance to apply over entire face. Oriflame’s Visions range is for those who dare: trendy colors, fun-to use products and something new all the time.
Shades Available: Light, Light-Medium, Medium-Dark. (Will you believe this?? Just three shades???)
I use the shade “Light”. It compliments my skin though it isn’t the exact shade my skin requires! But I do like the way it works!!
One thing that I have realized while working up with this compact is that your skin needs to be moisturized properly before applying this compact.
Have just 5 minutes for getting ready? Or going to a place where no make-up is required? Just apply this and there you are!! Natural, no make-up look!!
Pros Of oriflame visions V* pressed powder
- Very affordable price.
- Gives a very natural, matte finish. No one can say that you have even applied any compact or something!! It looks so natural!
- Skin looks clearer after applying this.
- Easy to apply with a brush. You may use any fluffy brush.
- Great for college-going girls.
- Looks great even when you don’t apply foundation before it!!
- Never broke out my skin!!
- Suitable for daily use.
- Very pleasant fragrance. And the best thing is that the fragrance is too mild!! This is what it claims!
- Just twist the cover clock-wise and it gets locked!! Not a very tight kind of “lock”, but still, it is useful. This way you can keep it safely in your bag without worrying about any mess!!
- I personally like the grey–silver packaging. Not too elegant but it looks good!!
Cons Of oriflame visions V* pressed powder
- Very limited shades to choose from. Not fair!!
- Since it is an oriflame product, it can be bought from oriflame consultants only. Though it can be ordered online but I’m not sure whether they deliver the products in their best condition!!
- No SPF.
- No mirror provided! But considering the price, it is ok if they don’t provide a mirror.
- I don’t like the applicator that they provide with it. That is why I use a separate brush for applying it on my face!!
- Gives a very powdery finish if you have not applied moisturizer or foundation just before applying this compact. Doesn’t look natural if not applied on moist skin.
- Touch-ups really needed, particularly when you apply without a foundation base. But many college going girls would still love this compact because they never mind touch-ups!! (Lol I’m one of them!!!)
Though it has a few cons, but I love this product considering its price and the finish it gives!! But if you don’t like touch-ups or if you want a full coverage, then I am not too sure whether you should buy it or not!
I would definitely recommend it to teenagers and college going girls!! It is worth the amount you pay for it!
But I would suggest you to buy this just as a subsidiary compact. Not the ONLY compact you should have. This is good but not for everytime use.
Will I re-purchase it: Yes yes yes!!! I really like this compact!!
Hope you like my review!
Wishing you all a belated happy makar-sakranti!!! Hope you enjoyed the day with lots of kites!
Also Read :
- Oriflame Visions V* Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow Review
- Oriflame Visions V For Your Eyes Only + Makeup Shopping
- Oriflame Visions V Stardust Body Gel Review
- Oriflame Visions V Lipsticks: Six more Lipstick Shades
12 thoughts on “Oriflame Visions V* Pressed Powder Review”
Nice review! :yes:
Looks really good..I’ve stopped using compacts since I switched to mineral foundation but I’ll come back to them & then I’ll get this
Hii Monica ….which mineral foundation do you use?Is it good enough?? ?:)
yeah it is a good buy. But as i said, this is not the ONLY compact you should opt for…
hey i too have this in light……..u r quite right about this product looking powdery without a moisturiser…
but otherwise it is good but not best… i think there are many other compacts bettr than this one…
but ya the price and the product are really good fr clg going girls…(i too am in that gang :yelo: :yelo: )
Thanks a ton scooby!!!!! 🙂
:yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo:
nice review princa..
nice one Princa- I use vision v* ka mascara…
thnx.. and Is the mascara really gud???