WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I am bringing to you a DIY that I made completely at home and I am so excited to share it with you all here on IMBB. It is possibly the simplest DIY you could do at home and it helps amazingly well in organizing a few ornaments and at the same time it looks beautiful sitting pretty on a window!
So, here we go.
Things you will need:
- Some stones. You can pick any kind of stone or sand or anything that can be filled to give weight to the holder. I picked these from a nearby beach.
- A sturdy twig or a small branch. This was there in my garden.
- A holder. Its been raining heavily here, so I didn’t have the time to look out for a cute glass bottle. Also, my hubby is a teetotaller, so I do not have glass bottles at home. But those of you who can arrange a cute-looking glass bottle should go ahead with it, but please make sure it has a wide mouth if you are using stones to fill it up, else pick up sand as it can slide easily into anything. I used a Lactogen tin box and covered it up with whatever material was available at home.
How To Do:
Very simple. Just three steps:
- Decorate the holder. You can try anything, in fact get creative. If it’s a bottle, you can paint it up. If it’s a tin, cover it up with a cloth or paper or find any cute holder around the house.
You can also use a wooden log and drill a hole in it so as to give it a more natural look.
- Fill it up with stones or sand to give it weight. We are doing this so that the branch or the twig does not fall.
- Fix the twig/branch in the holder.
- Flaunt your accessories.
Isn’t it simple? Please try it out and let me know how it went with you guys. If I get good response here, I would soon show you another simple yet amazing DIY that is made from waste materials.
Note: I must thank my helpers around the house who helped me in finding the stuff. In fact, they only picked the stones up from the beach and found the lovely twig and presented it to me at the end of the day as a gift on my wedding anniversary. Yep, we completed three beautiful years of marriage yesterday.
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin