I am totally into hair styling these days with so many hot rollers, blow dryer and hair potions in my stash. I had picked up this product to add some shine to my curls or straight hair. This finisher spray is like a serum but in a spray form. If you have dull hair, keep on reading.
Let the glare from your hair blind them! Use Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher to enhance the beauty of your hair.
- The ultimate high gloss shine spray, perfect for finishing any style.
- High gloss shine spray for adding a luxurious shine.
- Revitalizes hair leaving vibrant and sleek results.
- Developed with lightweight formula it does not leave any sticky residue.
- Enriched with extract of Cedar wood helps to improve the health of the scalp.
- Extract of rosemary is beneficial to the hair while adding gloss to brighten.
- Suitable for all hair types.
INR 700 for 125 ml.
My Experience with Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher:
I would say if you are a hair serum junkie, this can be your next replacement to your favorite serum. This finisher spray comes in a handy plastic bottle with two caps. The spray bottle works very well to disperse the glossy spray on to the hair in an even finish. Keeping some distance from the hair, spray it evenly after you are done with styling your hair. You could use it for your straightened hair, curled locks or any hair style that you want to add some superficial shine to.
This spray, I would say, reminds me of a serum or oil that has been transformed into a spray. This product does tame my hair and reduces extra volume and frizz when loaded.
When used lightly, this spray adds a soft natural shine and a touch of softness to the hair. I do like the product for this added softness and extra volume control that it imparts to the hair.
Pros of Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher:
- Can replace your serum.
- Adds softness along with shine.
- Tames frizz mildly and controls too much volume for me.
- Non-sticky finish.
Cons of Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher:
- Can make hair oily.
- Not for fine hair.
- Not for limp hair.
- Could make hair greasy earlier than normal.
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher?
Yes, if you love serums, this could be your finishing product for any hair style.
Osmo Effects Straighten Up 3 Day Keratin Straightening Complex
Osmo Essence Intensive Deep Repair Mask
Osmo Blinding Shine Definer
Osmo Curl Fluid Volumising Curl Definer
Osmo Thermal Defense Heat Protector
Osmo Blow Dry Potion Heat Activated Styler
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo