Price : Rs 1400
How to Use :
Place a dollop in the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Gently run your hands throughout your hair, spreading the conditioner, and leave the product in your hair. This can be done in the shower without rinsing or once you are out of the shower. Your hair will be instantly detangled and protected with extra moisture so it is ready for styling products to effectively define and manage any curl.
Tips & Techniques
For very dehydrated hair, use as a styling lotion and seal it with the Styling Mist.
If your ends are still dry and frizzy after styling, Moisture Lock is a great quick fix to apply to the ends to give them a shiny seal.
My Experience with Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner Review
I am sharing another lovely hair care product with you all. I have never used leave in conditioners but I think I am so going to be addicted to leave in conditioners after using this. Ouidad leave in conditioner claims to have a Prickly Pear Cactus Extract that draws moisture from air and seals in for better conditioning. It also has glycerin, green tree, Vitamin B5 and Arnica extract.
It is a light creamy conditioner that you apply to your shampooed and towel dried hair. So when I use this, I skip using my regular conditioner and apply this. It is meant to be used on curly hair but I have straight hair and it works absolutely great on my hair. If you have oily hair, this may not be for you.It adds a lot of moisture to dry and difficult -to-manage hair.
- My hair soaks up the product very well and does not leave any trace of greasiness or oiliness behind.
- It adds volume to my hair.
- It makes my hair look smooth and takes care of frizz.
- It definitley helps in detangling my hair.
- It leaves my hair soft .
- You can use it for co-washing. What I do is that on days when I don’t want to shampoo my hair and just want to soak my hair with water to get rid of the heat, I use this afterwards. And it takes care of frizz so well. Water in Delhi is crazy harsh and my hair get so dry if I don’t condition them. But this stuff has been working way better than the regular conditioner.
- It does not weigh down my hair. These are my regular blow dried hair after using shampoo and this leave-in conditioner, you can see how much volume it has added to my hair. And my hair were pretty much like this for next two days. 😀
- Sometimes I use it just on the ends of my hair even when my hair is dry. And it just kind of rehydrates them.
- A little goes a long way.
- Comes in an easy fuss free plastic bottle.
Two Cons :
- Availability. It’s available only at Sephora at the moment.
- It smells a little weird to me. You know how when you enter a salon they smell a mix of shaving cream, powders, shampoos etc. It smells like that. Although, when you apply it there is no distinctive or bothersome smell. But when I smell it, I don’t like it. 😛
Overall, a fabulous product. I absolutely love this product. I use it every once in a while when I am lazy to either condition or shampoo my hair. This does the job. It is a water based conditioner. Water is what penetrates your hair and all other ingredients help to seal the moisture/ water in your hair.
Totally recommend it to those with dry hair. And o course, it is a specialised product for curly hair.
Rating : 4/5
Have you used Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in Conditioner ?
Also Read :
Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment Intensive Conditioner Review
My Hair Care Army
Best Leave in Conditioners Available in India
How To Make Your Own Leave-in Conditioner
Streax Pro Leave-in Conditioner Review
Paul Mitchell Original The Conditioner Leave-in Moisturizer Review
Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner Review