Patanjali dant kanti dental cream review:
How are we all doing?
Apart from the numerous lipsticks and perfumes I review am also very keen on dental care (yes most of us are).
But me specifically why because I have a family history of being very prone to teeth problems.
Since I was young, my mum has been very particular to take care of my teeth
She did not bother much of what I was wearing or she did not create a fuss around anything of that sort but yes if one night I was off to bed without brushing she would spank me super hard.lol
So I have been a very keen looker for products related to teeth, be it in the form of new toothbrushes, teeth whitening products and toothpastes.
I have had several of my teeth get affected with dental caries and depletion of the enamel making my teeth more sensitive with time.
Gum problems and bad breath are many problems we suffer from today.
And taking care of our teeth and brushing them regularly is way better than experiencing the trauma treatment sitting on the dentist’s chair.
The very sound of his instrument when he turns them on scares me
Having gone through numerous filling procedures I was hell bent never to see the dreaded monster and messiah combination ever again.
So even I fondly have started taking much care of my teeth.
Here is the ingredient list I found online, rest I have tried to show in the pictures:
Product Name: Patanjali Dant Kanti Dental Cream
Category : Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
Composition : Each 10 gm contains
Common Name Latin Name Part Used Qty (mg) Pg. No Indications / actions as per Ref. Book B.P.N
- Akarakara ext. Anacyclus pyrentheum Root 100 Gum binder
- Neem ext. Azadirachta indica Bark 100 329 Antiseptic,
- Babool ext. Acacia arabica Bark 200 529 Gum binder
- Tomer ext. Xanthoxylum alatum Seed 100 Antimicrobial, mouth freshener, pain reliever
- Pudina ext. Mentha spicata Leaf 100 830 Mouth freshener
- Haldi ext. Curcuma longa Rhizome 100 114 Antiseptic
- Laung ext. Syzygium aromaticum Flower Bud 100 219 Antimicrobial, mouth freshener, pain reliever
- Pippli Choti ext. Piper sylvaticum Fruit 100 16 Sugandhi
- Pilu ext. Salvadora persica Stem Bark 100 591 Stambhak
- Majuphal Ext. Quercus infectoria Flower
- Bud 50 834 Stambhak
- Base material: – Calcium Carbonate- 38-42% , Sorbitol-18-22%, Glycerine-4-8%, Sodium Banzoate-1.0-1.6%, PPt. Silica- 3.0-4.5%, perfume-1.0-1.3%, SLS Powder- 2.0-2.7%, Triclosan- 0.03-0.5, SCMC-0.550-0.625%, water-Q.S.
- Prepare herbal extract of all the ingredients
- Prepare base with base material.
- Pass through line filter & mix in Mixer.
- Mix both the phases.
- Continuous Stirring with Vacuum.
- Added Perfume when QC pass Pack the tubes in cartons after Filling.
Uses: Useful in Gingivitis, Toothache, Bed Breath & Spongy Bleeding Gums.
Suggested uses: To be used in the morning & before bed with a soft tooth brush.
Presentation: 50gm, 100gm, 150gm, 200gm. in Tubes
Swami ramdev divya pharmacy Dant kanti toothpaste is a wonderful herbal remedy for strong, white and healthy teeth. It gives relief in the toothache that occurs due to any reason. Dant Kanti is a herbal product that is complete tonic for your healthy teeth. It is prepared from the natural Ayurvedic herbs that have the ability to give you strong and healthy teeth. It also helps to prevent the diseases of the gums and helps in preventing decaying of the teeth due to harmful germs. The natural ingredients that are present in this product provide a long lasting relief to the diseases of the teeth and gums. Dant Kanti is a unique combination of natural herbs that acts as a tonic for your teeth and it also prevents formation of cavities.
(100 grams of Divya dant kanti toothpaste produced by Swami Ramdev’s Divya Pharmacy)
Dant Kanti is a wonderful blend of Ayurvedic herbs that has shown excellent results in preventing any kind of diseases of the teeth. It helps to prevent the infection and inflammation of the gums due to harmful effects. It is a very good product for bleeding of gums due to injury to the soft parts of the teeth. It provides essential minerals and other nutrients to the teeth to improve the diseases of the teeth. It helps in treating the diseases of the gums such as gingivitis, toothache, bad breath from the mouth, spongy and painful gums etc.
Different causes of dental diseases are eating too many sweets, not brushing properly, not brushing two times, not using the correct toothpaste, not using the right toothbrush, excessive intake of tea, coffee and alcohol, excessive smoking etc. If not treated on time, it may lead to mouth cancer.
Dant Kanti is a wonderful formulation of Ayurvedic herbs that is essential to maintain dental care and hygiene of the teeth . Dant Kanti has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that make it an effective product to fight against the disease causing organisms. It helps to prevent the infection and inflammation of the gums produced due to action of the harmful organisms. It also helps to prevent dental caries and prevent toothache and bad breath. Dant Kanti is a herbal formulation for your teeth and helps to prevent the bleeding of the gums, decreases the swelling of the gums caused due to the harmful organisms.
It also prevents the bad breath from the mouth that occurs due to infection and inflammation of the gums due to harmful disease causing organisms. It also helps in relieving the pain of the teeth that occurs due to dental caries. There is no need to extract the teeth. By using this product regularly you can save your teeth. It helps in reducing the cavities of the teeth.
Dant Kanti is a herbal formulation for maintaining healthy teeth. As it has anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties, it stops the action of the germs that causes the decay of the teeth. It is also used to stop the formation of plaque on the teeth. Regular use of this herbal product will help you to give healthy, white and strong teeth. It helps to stop any discharge from the gums. It reduces the pain and swelling in the gums and prevents further damage to the roots of the teeth. Before going for an extraction I would like to recommend this herbal and natural product.
Dant Kanti helps the salivary glands to function normally. It stimulates the salivary glands to release the enzymes essential for the digestion of food. The enzymes released by the salivary glands helps in the breakdown of food into smaller particles that are easily digestible. This herbal product is a wonderful product for ulcers of the mouth. It does not allow the harmful disease causing bacteria to grow and produce damage. It stops the recurrent infection of the gums and helps to get healthy and strong teeth and gums.
Dant Kanti is a natural product and does not contain any harmful chemicals that will produce any side effect. It is recommended to be used by persons of all ages. It is rich in natural ingredients that have ant-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Due to this property it helps to prevent the bad breath from the mouth.
More information about swami ramdev, his foundation and patanjali products from here:
Pros of patanjali dant kanti dental cream:
• 100 g from the price you pay for this toothpaste is very good quantity
• One tube lasts me about 25 days every day twice brushing
• The smell of the paste is lovely slightly clove like smell
• When you brush your teeth with this paste and come out it leaves the strongest cleanest taste in the mouth
• You feel like every layer of germs has been stripped off
• A little goes a long way when you rub it on your teeth
• After using this I have not had the need to use a mouth wash after brushing because of the lovely clove taste
• Widely available at all the patanjali stores. And am sure everyone has one because I being from a small town have one in mine
• For 30 rs it is one of the cheapest toothpastes I have ever used
• Not only me my mum ,brother and father all enjoy this one’s taste
• My mother has gone through about 3 root canal treatment and she says using this paste and using fitkari (alum) gargles has only relived her post treatment pain.
• I can go and on about this is by far the best toothpaste I have used.
• I also tend to use a lot of dent manjans as I feel they are more natural and herbal but this one is similar to my lovely manjan’s.
• Dant kanti also comes in a manjan form. I have used that and would review it separately if you want me too
• The last and biggest good thing about buying this is when I purchase anything from India make brands like khadi or patanjali the profits go to our nation. It is not distributed or credited partly to a foreign giant like Colgate-Palmolive or crest etc so I would any day prefer benefiting my own economy hence country by buying these kinds of products and constantly looking for them.
There is no con whatsoever about this product. It works well. It is cheap, widely available and desi.
Rating of :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*