We all desire to get that perfect pout, but few of us are blessed with one. Whether you speak or eat, laugh or kiss, your lips are involved inevitably and if you have a lovely pout, it is definitely going to add to your appearance as well as your personality. Now, you can either be born with the great things in life or else, you can work hard to achieve them. So, if you are not one of those lucky ones, why don’t you start working on getting that perfect pout? This article is dedicated to all those beauties who are ready to walk that extra mile in order to get the wonderful pout!
How To Get The Perfect Pout- The Basic Lip Care Regimen:
As a popular saying goes- ‘No Pain, No Gain’; this applies to the journey of getting a perfect pout as well! There is a basic lip care beauty regimen that you need to follow religiously. This is going to help you get the pout that you crave to get:
• Exfoliate: It is important for you to exfoliate your lips before you go for any kind of lip make up. This will help to get rid of all the flaky and dry skin so that you get smooth lips!
• Moisturize: Once you have completed exfoliating, it is time for you to moisturize your lips. Apply a rich lip balm with hydrating properties before you apply any makeup. Ideally, lip balm should be applied two times daily; once before you apply makeup in the morning and once before you go to sleep.
• Plump: There are quite a few lip plumping products available and in case you want an instant plumping of your pout, you can use these products to your advantage. They contain hydrating ingredients that make your lips appear fuller. Whether they are good for the health of your lips or not in the long run, is however, a debatable topic.
• Color: Now, get hold of the lip color you like best and apply it evenly across your lips. Go for a color that suits your skin tone and your personality! You are all set to capture the attention of the world with your beautiful pout!
Anti aging lip care: It is likely that fine lines and wrinkles would appear around your lip line and hence, to maintain your pout, it is important that you use night creams that boost collagen production, around that area!
How To Get The Perfect Pout – Makeup Suggestions:
Now, that you know how important the basic lip care regimen is, it is time for you to understand the intricacies of your lip makeup session so that you get a perfectly well-defined pout:
1. At first, apply some powder foundation on your lips. This will impart a matte effect to your lips while ensuring that the lip color to be applied henceforth lasts longer.
2. After that, a line (with a lip liner of light color) should be drawn outside around your natural lip line. Leave out the corners as that would make your bottom lip look thicker.
3. Apply a lip color of your choice. Begin with the middle and work your way towards the corners.
4. Complete your pouty look by adding some shiny lip gloss to the middle part of your lower lip. The lip gloss should complement your lipstick color and thus, your lips appear pouty and plump.
Hence, the right makeup can give an illusion of plumper lips; the right tricks would let you acquire the perfect pout of your dreams!
How To Get The Perfect Pout with Exercises:
Though, it might not be possible to get the lips of the full pouted Angelina Jolie with the help of exercises, these simple exercises, when done religiously, can definitely help you get more perfect lips than what you used to have before:
• Your lips should be pressed together and then, lifted towards your nose. Count till five as your hold on to this position. Relax. Repeat it ten times.
• Hold your teeth and lips together and smile as much as you can without opening your lips. Wait for ten or fifteen seconds and then relax. Pill your lips together to make a pointed kiss. Repeat it ten times.
• After taking a deep breath, let your cheeks be puffed up. Now, roll your lips and exhale air with three blows.
• Keep your lips pressed over your teeth. Use your index fingers to pull the lip corners up. Hold this position for a few seconds. Relax. Repeat ten times.
Try doing the exercises daily and combine them with the regular lip care regimen and make up suggestions to get that perfect pout.
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush
Smashbox Wish For the Perfect Pout
Sleek Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949
Lakme Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Foundation
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick
Oriflame Visions V* Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow
L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Longlasting UVA/ UVB Protector SPF 50
ELF Plumping Lip Glaze Plum Pout Review, Swatch, Photos
Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Plum Pout Photos, Swatches
Sleek Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner
39 thoughts on “10 Tips To Get the Perfect Pout in Selfies”
I want the last pic wala lipstick and gloss..any suggesion??? :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Hey….you can check out Oriflame Gloss berries shade – Cloudberrie cream and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Nude Lustre 040…… also Sephora Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss…. 🙂
wowww…so many recos somreeta… :worship: :thanks: 😀
Kimi….see the just-launched lip gloss GOOD LOVIN from MAC Surf Baby collection….it’s somewhat the same shade. I have it. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
yeahhhhhhhhhh…u are right!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Kimi……..yes….I want to gift you my Arissa wala lipstick….same look it will give you….please accept it :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi:
I remember your review… :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: Why dont you giphht me some of your Oriprem!! :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror:
Oriprem…err…nahin oriflame I will gipht you……baadle mein…I will snatch your german trip buys :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :jalwa: :preen: :preen: :preen: :preen: :preen: :preen: :preen:
yeah Kimi its super awesom :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Somreeta- gr8 article :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: …i’ve a query… my upper lips are thinner as compared to lower one plz suggest me some natural excercise for that…
take a madhumakkhi and let it bite your upper lip.. 😀 both will get baraabar then!! 😛
Kimi :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
I am sorry..I was kidding…..I think the above exercises mentioned in the article..would help a lot in balancing both the lips…..so that they come out perfectly!! :)) Just try them for sometime…
thank u Keirti :happydance: :happydance:
pouting pe tips should be from rati :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :stars: :stars:
heeheeheee (don’t mind the cheek please rati :chewnails :chewnails )
Awesome article by the way :woot: :woot:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: i second u Nandita!! Rati’s pout is supercute!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
obviously!!! :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :-*
Madhumakhiii :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
hey Riya :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
hihihihih I just did the first exercise. I feel such a piggy 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: last time u tried out a facial exercise, u said u looked like Kali ma 😛 😛 😛
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
As usual great article somreeta :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: will try these exercises :woot: :woot:
thanx a lot Shivani :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy:
ha ha ha madhumakkhi one was ultimate kimi :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
true 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
😀 😀 😀 thankooo.. 😛 😛
wow, great article somreeta :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: thanx Nupur!!
Somretta your piccy is also cute 🙂
Thankooooooo Bee!!!!!!!!!! it was taken on my birthday 🙂
I’ll love you forever for posting this because I really pamper my pout. :love: :love: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi:
And I call the first exercise the “Piggy Pout” 😆 😆
Pragnuuuuuuuuuu!!! :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: even Rati said smthng lik dat :pompom:
:puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi:
Aila! I didn’t notice! let me see…Are…ye sach hai. :victory2: :victory2:
Pragnyadeepta ur lips look very pretty!!! :worship: :kissed:
Thank you!! :blush: :blush: :blush: