WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Is Vaseline your all time and go-to product which saves in every beauty emergency? You can use it as a moisturiser, makeup remover, mend split ends, soften heels, it’s such a multi-tasker, isn’t it? Wondering if it could get you the eyebrows of your dreams? Does petroleum jelly thicken eyebrows? We’ll get you the answer, keep scrolling!
What is Vaseline Made of?
Vaseline is basically a jelly which is made of 100% pure petroleum. This petroleum is a blend of mineral oils and waxes. It has a age old history and quite popular all over the world.
Does Vaseline Clog Pores?
This is the favorite question of every oily skin beauty (including me). No, Vaseline doesn’t clog pores. It has been scientifically proven that Vaseline is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores, irritate the skin, or invite unwanted guests (read – acne).
Is it safe to use Vaseline on Eyebrows?
Yes, Vaseline is completely safe to use around the eyes and even on your eyebrows compared to many other products that are not safe, especially to be used around the eye area. Surprisingly, Vaseline is safe to use even on the eyelids and won’t irritate the sensitive area around the eyes. Vaseline is a heavy occlusive agent, it’s a excellent moisturizer, but when it comes to growing the eyebrows, it does not act as a growth serum. It won’t grow out brow hair. It can only make them soft and shiny but will have no effect on the growth pattern.
Can Vaseline Thicken Eyebrows?
There is no proof, claiming to the fact that Vaseline can grow eyebrows. It can moisturise, but it does not contain any ingredients that can promote hair growth.
How To Thicken Eyebrows Naturally:
1. Consume a healthy diet rich in essential vitamins and minerals, also drink plenty of water.
2. Mix equal portions of almond oil and castor oil and apply using a clean mascara wand.
3. Avoid tweezing, threading the eyebrows at least for a month of two to ensure hair growth.
4. Use few drops of olive oil on your eyebrows and massage for a couple of minutes, massaging the area allows blood circulation which can increase hair growth.
5. Consider buying an eyebrow growth serum, it works for some. You can get it online or at a beauty store.
6. To prepare for an event, use a makeup brush and apply dark brown/black colour to fill in your eyebrows lightly, just be sure you don’t make it too dark, too dark eyebrows look fake and unpleasant.
Hope this article answers all your queries, thanks for reading!