Here I am with another review. This time, I will review Philips 6-in-1 hair styler with model number HP4696.
I always wanted to buy one as it gives you the comfort of styling your hair anytime and anywhere. This one is a handy styler with a nice carrying pouch (black in color) with pockets to hold the different attachments in it.
It says 6-in-1 but has 4 different attachments:
1. Hair crimping plate.
2. Hair pressing/straightening plate.
3. Large curling tong.
4. Slide-on spiral attachment.
5. If you use it without attachments, then you can use it for small tight curls.
6. Two hair clips.
I have used it do big curls and small curls and I loved them both and also got compliments for the hair styling from my friends. The hair straightener also does a nice job. I have straight and silky hair, but still it gave me excellent tight curls! (I loved it) :woot:
I will say for the price which you pay, it gives you a very good quality product and lives up to it’s name and it’s among the “will-last-forever” kind of things.
Rs. 1995 (but it’s available with discounted price online). Well, it’s a very reasonable price as you get a device which can do multiple hair-do’s.
- It comes with a cool tip which makes it comfortable to hold on to your styler when you are trying to do curls.
- It has a swivel cord (means the power cord rotates at the point which it is attached to the wand), which cuts off the chances of wire entanglement. I loved this feature because when I use to do curls with a normal curler, the wire used to curl around the wand, which was a waste of time).
- Cord length is 1.8 m which is good enough. So, it gives you the comfort of sitting down in front of the mirror and doing your hair style.
- It has a sliding on-off button along with a power indicator light (mine is a green one).
- Comes with 2-year guarantee from the date of purchase.
- Heat-up time taken is approximately 2 minutes.
- It has a good quality ceramic coating on plates and curler which makes it extra smooth on your hairs.
- It heats up to a pretty high temperature. It says 80 degree Celsius, but I think it goes higher than that because it gets really hot.
- It can be used on slightly damp hair, but then you will have to hold it for a little longer to make sure hair gets dry and takes the desired style.
- For holding the different attachments, it has the feature of locking and unlocking which ensures that it is attached properly.
- The plastic has excellent insulating power and doesn’t let the heat to transit anywhere else.
- No temperature display+controller.
- No auto-cut or thermo-cut feature (but I can live with it as I use the on-off if I feel it’s too hot).
It’s all-in-one hair styler, which cuts the need of buying separate hair styling equipment. The attachments which you get with it are the one which are used for basic-to-stylish hair styling in salons. Also, a money saver because nowadays just straightening your hair at the salon costs around 300-400 rupees. I agree using it all by yourself will be a little time consuming and tiring, but it gives you the opportunity of playing with your looks and developing your own way of styling your hair.
I’m totally in love with this styler. I feel like it’s one of my smart and economical buy 😉
Do I Recommend Philips HP4696/22 6-In-1 Hair Styler?
Of course yes, its a must-have product.
Philips Satinelle Epilator Hp6400
Philips HP4671 Hair Styler
Philips HP8310 Hair Straightener
Black and Decker Hair Styler
Instyler Rotating Iron
Remington Pro Soft Curls Ci 151 Curling Iron
7 Pretty Hair Accessories
Vega Flat Hair Styling Brush
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Short Hair
3 Quick Trendy Hairstyles
TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray
Avon Advanced Techniques Hair Frizz Control