MONDAY MADNESS! – Pink Blue Nail Art
Boredom is not good for your brains, the following is proof.
Lazing around on a Monday afternoon, (I have that privilege as of now: D), having nothing to do I was thinking of the nail arts on IMBB, really wanted to do one. But frankly I really didn’t have the patience to draw stuff and decorate them. So I started to think of designs while scribbling my name on a piece of paper. Its then that I realised that my name has five alphabets and I have five fingers. Eureka! Eureka! I found my nail art design. Yes, I will write my name on my nails. 😀 😀 😀
I was already wearing the blue nail paint so things got easier. I hunted for my pink Elle 18 and set to work. Here’s how it worked out, don’t laugh okay!!
The blue nail paint that I was already wearing –
It’s VOV nail paint, bought from Pune for around 40-50 bucks. Love the colour. Looks amazing with a grey or white outfit. Anyway, this is it-
So that the colour comes up better I decided to apply one more coat (wearing two coats in the above picture).Got what all I needed.
- An old coaster, to pour a little nail paint.
- The two colours of nail paint
- Toothpick, which will act as a brush.
- And yes, my dad’s phone to take pictures. : P : P : P
Here’s it –
(I took the picture after doing the so called ‘art’, my brains were on standby you see)
How to do pink blue nail art :
- Apply the base colour. (I didn’t use a base coat and all that, already was wearing blue, directly proceeded to step 2.)
- Pour a little nail paint of the colour with which you want to write your name.
- Take a toothpick, dip and start writing each alphabet on one nail. (Don’t know what people with long names will do 😛 :P)
- Wait for it to dry and apply a top coat.
Tada, it’s done!! This is how mine looked –
I had to really turn and twist my hand so that all the alphabets can be seen.
Some more photos –
Hmmmmmm, so this is what I do on a Monday afternoon when I should ideally be studying for my entrances .Talk about small pleasures in life!!!!!
And as they say – “An empty mind is a devil’s workshop “ :devil: …. Why bother if the devil is cute!!????!!!