By Isha Khanna
It is summer time and I thought instead of going for neutrals let’s play around with some colour. Thinking of colour, ‘PINK’ instantly struck my mind. So today I am going to do pink lids with a little sparkle on it. Below is the step by step tutorial of how to achieve this look:
1. First and very important part is to prime the eye to keep your eye shadow from creasing and fading. It also helps in enhancing the colour of the eye shadow. I have used Painterly Paint Pot from Mac.
2. Apply transition colour into the crease. I used Texture from Mac.
3. After that I applied Orchid from Morphe brushes on the entire lid.
4. Then I blended Plum Dressing from Mac just in the outer corner to add depth.
5. Continued the same Orchid of the upper lid to the lower lid as well.
6. And then the Plum Dressing also.
7. Then I applied Inglot no 77 gel eyeliner.
8. You can use the same liner in your water line and spread it out a little with black shadow to give bold effect. Just like what I did here.
9. And then comes the sparkle; I used heavy metal glitter liner as my eye glitter. It dries easy and there is no mess. This one is Distortion from Urban Decay.
10. Then I just applied the falsies, Samantha from Huda Lashes.
11. To finally complete the look I applied Nylon from Mac to the inner corners to make my eyes look more opened up.
Here are the products you need:
Let me know if you guys loved the look!
About the Makeup Artist:
“The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.” – Calvin Klein
A dazzling bride or stunning diva, I Isha Khanna, can transform you into a gorgeous woman through the fine art of makeup. No more faux pas when it comes to makeup. From your hair to makeup, we handle it all. My entourage and I can travel anywhere to help you achieve the look you have always dreamt of.
Follow me on:
How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger With Makeup – Tutorial
How To Hide Acne Scars and Blemishes with Makeup – Complete Makeup Tutorial
Step-by-Step Eye Makeup Tutorial – Blue Jewel Toned Smokey Eyes
Step-by-Step Makeup Tutorial – Sonakshi’s Smokey Eye Look
Step-by-Step Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial for Wedding Functions
Step-by-Step Tutorial – Conceal Dark Circles in Just 5 Easy Steps
Easy Step-by-Step Tutorial for Purple-Plum Smokey Eyes
How to Create the Perfect Ombre Lips
Step-by-Step Bridal Makeup Tutorial – South Indian Muhurtham
5 thoughts on “Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial for Summer Parties”
You do stunning eye makeup Isha, I am a fan 🙂
Thank you so much ?
Gorgeous! Loved it!
Thank you ?
absolllutely beautiful eye makeup esha. i think after seeing this i should give pink eyeshadow a try. i rarely ever do a bright pink on eyes. 🙂