This look was requested by our very own Soon-to-be-bride Ki. Her request was a pink grey eye makeup look and I was surprised that it is an interesting combo. So I gave it a try and here is the look I came up with. Just like all my looks, this is extremely wearable.I hope you all like it-especially Ki. So here goes-
- Apply Primer-use your favorite concealer topped with loose powder. I used dream matte mousse foundation
- Apply a peachy pink shade all over the lid with a stiff yet, full brush using patting motion. I used a combination of 2 pinks to get the perfect shade I wanted.
- Using a fluffy brush, apply a grey color into the crease and the outer v. I suggest using a light and layering on the color to maintain the right intensity of color. Stark gray will tend to look harsh.
- Apply a caramel/honey highlight color right under the brow bone to define that area.
• Use the same grey used in the crease to line your waterline.[If your eyes are really sensitive and /or you wear contacts, use your favorite kajal on the waterline]
To add a bit more of a depth to the look, I used a shimmery pink color and patted it onto the center of the eyelid, to add some dimension.
• Use mascara and you are done with eye makeup .
Use a matte pink blush and a light pink or flesh colored gloss and you are done!!