WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
As glamorous and enchanting the lives of Bollywood stars may seem, a lot of bonds and relationships in the entertainment industry are hollow. Relationships form and breakups happen in a quick succession. Most of the actors allegedly jump from one relationship to another in no time. It is applicable to both B-town and TV stars. Some actresses get swayed away by the glitz and glamour of the tinsel town and end up in wrong relationships which lacks stability. In this post, we will tell you about 10 popular actresses from both from B-town and TV industry who have dated one actor but ended up tying the knot with another person. Interesting, right? Let’s take a look at these beauties and their glamorous lives.
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Kareena and Shahid’s cute love story was very popular in the early 2000’s and their relationship became major fodder for gossip mills. The couple were so deeply in love that they never shied away from expressing their feelings in public. Kareena even opened up about her feelings on “Koffee with Karan” and confessed about their steady relationship. This couple went on to give us one of the most well-known blockbusters of all time “Jab We Met”, but it was later reported that during the filming of this movie, Shahid and Kareena rarely interacted with each other which gave rise to cracks in their relationship. Who would have thought that this beautiful pair will finally bid a farewell to their relationship? It was rumored that Kareena was pissed with Shahid’s philandering ways and found solace in her co-star Saif Ali Khan from “Tashan.” Shahid and Kareena stayed in a lovely relationship for about 5 years before calling it finally quits. Post her breakup, Kareena began dating Saif completely and was madly in love with the Nawab of Bollywood. In 2012, the couple finally married and have been going strong ever since. The couple welcomed their super-cute, blue-eyed Taimur Ali Khan in 2017, who is one of the most popular star kids these days.
2. Deepika Padukone: This dimpled, doe-eyed “Padmavat” beauty who is currently the most popular actresses of B-town also dated one actor seriously but married another actor later. Can’t guess who we are talking about? It is none other than the most eligible bachelor of B-town, Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir and Deepika were the perfect lovebirds in B-town and they were never hesitant to confirm their relationship status. The duo were quite serious about their relationship, but perhaps DP was the one who got herself involved more emotionally and mentally. Everything was okay in this paradise until the news of Ranbir cheating on Deepika with his co-star Katrina Kaif broke out in the media. Heartbroken Deepika was reluctant to fall in love again unless she met the soulmate of her life, Ranveer Singh. This beautiful pair dated each other for 6 years before tying the knot last year in a lavish wedding in Italy. They have also appeared in a number of hit movies and have sizzling onscreen chemistry. Presently, this couple’s bonding and closeness is giving us major relationship goals. We just hope the best for this newly married couple!
3. Anushka Sharma: Here comes another A-lister from the B-town brigade who dated Ranveer Singh, but got married to Indian cricket captain and heartthrob of women, Virat Kohli. Anushka’s most speculated relationship was with her “Band Baaja Baarat” co-star Ranveer Singh. Things did not go smoothly as expected and after dating for a brief period, this couple finally parted ways on an amicable note. However, they chose to remain friends post breakup and hold mutual respect for each other. After having failed in a number of relationships, Anushka ultimately found true love in Virat Kohli when they met for shooting an ad commercial. They kept their relationship under wraps for some time and Anushka was also spotted attending Virat’s matches to support him. This started the gossip mills running about their dating rumors. They have been strongly supportive of each other’s choices and have never let outside influences affect their relationship. While the relationship status was confirmed or denied by the couple, they shocked their fans by getting married in a hush-hush ceremony in Italy amidst close friends and family members. Considered as the one of the power couples of B-town, “Virushka” never ceases to woo us with their lovely PDA.
4. Bipasha Basu: This bold beauty who is rarely spotted in Bollywood movies these days was a prominent actress of the 2000’s and rose to stardom after giving many Bollywood hits. Other than her success in acting career, the thing that kept her in the limelight was her relationship with co-star John Abraham. They were considered to be the “It” couple of Bollywood and stayed strong for about 10 years. Everybody thought that wedding was on the cards for this couple, but this beautiful couple finally parted ways. Later, Bipasha got into wedlock with her co-star Karan Singh Grover after dating him for a while. It is surprising to see how fast things change in Bollywood. While this power couple have already completed about 3 years of their relationship, John has moved on happily with investment banker Priya Runchal. Bipasha and Karan share a great bond and it is visible through their social media posts.
5. Aishwarya Rai: The most beautiful woman in the world allegedly had a tumultuous relationship with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. Their relationship and breakup became the national news of the country. Aishwarya accused Salman of mentally and physically harassing her and her family members as one of the key reasons that led to this breakup. Till date, this is the only relationship where Salman was truly serious and ever wanted to take it to the next level. However, things ended on a bitter note for this couple. Well! Well! Our Miss World found love in Bachchan scion during the filming of Guru and tied the knot with him 2007. Today, Aishwarya and Abhishek are one of the most loved power couples in the country and not a single controversy or rumor could cause trouble in their love paradise. This high-profile couple have completed over 10 years of marriage and are parents to their cute princess, Aaradhya Bachchan.
6. Priyanka Chopra: Our adorable desi girl, PC who is winning hearts worldwide with her acting caliber and grace has also won the hearts of many famous hunks from the industry in the past. While filming Kamineey, she got close to her co-star Shahid Kapoor and began dating him. Though the relationship news was never confirmed by the couple. Post the break-up, Shahid and Priyanka have always been cordial and friendly with each other. Who would have been known that our gorgeous diva will finally lose her heart to American singer, Nick Jonas? PC met Nick during the Met Gala 2017 and that sparked off their dating rumors. Putting all speculations to rest, this gorgeous pair tied the knot in an extravagant wedding ceremony in the end of 2018. Though the age factor could have proved a hindrance to their relationship, but when true love blossoms age is just a number right! This beautiful couple are truly enjoying their newly married times and are often spotted doing PDA on social media.
7. Shilpa Shetty: Shilpa Shetty and Akshay Kumar’s relationship is one of the most intriguing love stories of B-town. Their dating rumors sparked off when they were filming for the flick “Mein Khiladi Tu Anadi”. However, things did not materialize for this couple and Akshay found love in Twinkle Khanna. Bidding farewell to the relationship, Shilpa remained single for quite some time. Finally, Shilpa got settled with industrialist Raj Kundra in 2009 and this beautiful Jodi are parents to their cute boy, Vihaan Kundra.
8. Karishma Kapoor: She is the eldest daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita and is one of the most well-known faces of the 1990’s. Karishma’s acting career has seen many ups and downs and so is her personal life. This beautiful Kapoor girl was madly in love with the Bachchan scion Abhishek Bachchan and dated him for a while. The couple remained really strong during this phase. Even their relationship got validation from both the families and they got engaged to each other. While everyone else expected marriage to be the next big thing, destiny had planned something else for the couple. Due to irreconcilable differences, they parted ways on a bitter note and have not been seen together after that. Karishma later got into wedlock with influential businessman Sanjay Kapoor, but unfortunately that too did not last the test of time and the couple parted ways soon after. On the other hand, Abhishek is happily married to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and is making out the most of his family life.
9. Sara Khan: Now, we will talk about a popular actress from the small screen who has dated one actor but married another. Sara Khan who is a well-known face on television had dated Paras Chabra for two years. Unfortunately, the relationship did not last long and she got married to actor Ali Merchant, but her marriage also did not turn out to be a happy one and ended badly in a divorce.
10. Divyanka Tripathi: Next up on this list is gorgeous diva, Divyanka Tripathi who has dated her onscreen co-star Sharad Malhotra for quite a long time before calling it finally quits. Soon after her breakup, Divyanka lost her heart to her co-star Vivek Dahiya from TV Serial “Ye Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai”. The couple dated for a while before finally tying the knot in 2016. Divyanka looked exquistingly beautiful as a bride and Vivek complimented it perfectly by being the perfect groom to his bride.
Which actress’s breakup story disheartened you the most? Tell us in the comments section below.