Finally I got time to step out in the market today. So got some updates for you all.
1. Colorbar I-Glide pencils: The I Glide Pencils from Colorbar are launched in six shades. These pencils could be blended shortly after application. Infact, the SA was wearing the purple eyeliner as an eyeshadow in a single shade.
Price – Rs 325 (Indian Rupees)
I bought black and purple. 🙂
See more photos
2. Kajals/ Kohls: Purple and Black (Rs 350 -Indian Rupees) Aww!! look at that cute pink ribbon. 🙂
3. Cute Cosmetic Bags: Rs 500 (Indian Rupees). The name says it all. These are extremely cute. 😛 Two shades available. The pretty pink and the bubbly orange (my version). 😛
4. Women’s Day offer going on:
For a purchase of Rs 500 and above, you get a vanity pouch FREE. They had it in gold and silver, I got silver. 🙂
For a purchase of Rs 1000 and above, you get a mirror free.
For a purchase of Rs 1500 and above, you get their bath set free. The bath set has all these luxurious hair brush, loofah, scrub and all. 🙂 Gorgeous
5. The Hollywood Lights (Rs 650-Indian Rupees) actually have lights in their handle. Remember Beyu’s Lip Lights?
6. The Revlon photo ready foundation has not arrive in India and sigh! double sigh! the burst lipsticks will take ages to reach here. 🙁
7. Someone wanted to know whether Revlon’s skinlights could be used as a foundation. No . You would end up looking like a disco ball. It has a LOT of shimmer to it. Use the product on the high points of your face like cheekbones, top of the nose, cupid’s bow and eyebrow arches. It will look gorgeous if used correctly.
8. I officially declare that The Body Shop’s Loose Powder is my Holy Grail.
9. Pure delight! Colorbar’s Juicy Candy Lip Glosses:
10. Thank you for all the support. 😛
What’s up for Today’s Pick?