A very soft textured cream, very unique loaded with all the goodness of clearing up wrinkles, pigementation, dark spots and all the aging factors.
I bought Prevera in 2009 after reading a lot of good reviews about this online for my mum. She had used this as a night cream for 2 months and this is what she had to say about it.
She thinks the texture is whipped, not sticky and thick like the usual night creams. Also, the cream has very little fragrance to it, very little unlike the usually loaded creams.
After using it for 2 months, this did show a fair improvement in her brown spots (whatever little she had), but did not show any improvement on the already existing wrinkles.
As per her, there is nothing that works on already existing wrinkles. You can only work on preventing them by eating right, exercising and using anti-aging creams, but you cannot do anything about the already existing ones.
From her experience of using Olay Regenerist and almost every good anti-aging cream, it hasn’t worked out on her wrinkles.
30 gm of this cream was bought by me at 25 dollars. I did think it was a little expensive, but it was worth it.
My mum thoroughly enjoyed using this cream. She loved the texture and the fact that it does “something” for her skin. She used this in conjunction with the Pond’s Gold Radiance Serum and she did enjoy using this. This reminds me that I have to review the gold radiance serum for you all lovelies.
Pros of Prevera Advanced Anti-Aging Complex:
- Lovely whipped cream-like texture.
- The cute jar packaging.
- The fact that it does work on spots and pigmentation.
- Least fragranced anti-aging product, it would suit the skin care needs of sensitive skin.
- Oily-skinned ladies, this is going to be a blessing for you all.
- I think if you start using anti-aging stuff at about 27 or 28, you could prevent and limit your wrinkles (I would surely do so).
- The company does not test on animals.
Cons of Prevera Advanced Anti-Aging Complex:
- This may not be available easily.
- I think 25 dollars is a little high price to be paid for an anti-aging complex, I still did and it seems like it was worth it as it made my mum happy.
Overall, I would give it a rating of 4 on 5.
I am very excited as the winters are going and the days are getting bigger and the atmosphere is getting warmer. How I have missed the dear summers. I hope we all get to have our strappy sandals and shorts out soon!
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
Parachute Advanced Body Lotion
Skin Care : Revlon Touch and Glow Advanced Fairness Cream
St Ives Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturiser
Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Cream (Moisturizer)
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti Ageing Cream Normal
Ponds Age Miracle Anti Ageing Tinted Moisturizer
L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
The Body Shop Natrulift Anti Ageing Skincare Range
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10