Priyanka Chopra Inspired Look
Take a look at this still ad of Asmi Diamond Jewellery:
Although I am not a big fan of Priyanka Chopra, I did love this look of hers. The entire makeup is so simple but still very, very glamorous. It also reminded me a lot of the MAC Siahi tutorial by Rati. If you haven’t checked it out yet, here it is. ( https://makeupandbeauty.com/mac-siahi-fluidline-tutorial-eotd/ ) Priyanka’s look is a little similar to Rati’s but a little different too. I am trying to replicate Priyanka’s look today. 🙂
I don’t have MAC Siahi or any coloured gel eyeliner for that matter. And I thought those of you who didn’t have it too, and I finally came up with this really, really easy and simple trick.
So here we go:
1. Prime your lids for that perfect finish. I am using MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush.
2. Take a plummy-brown, neutral eye shadow and apply it on your lid, take it a little above the crease. This step is basically for neutralizing your lid colour. So pick a shade closer to your skin tone. Plums look more natural on me than pinks. But you can go ahead with a rosy pink, brown or pale plum.
3. Now take a pale gold. Apply this pale gold on the brow bone and blend the two colours together to erase any harsh line. I am using MAC Bagatelle as the highlighter. If you are very fair, you can use a silver toned highlighter. Gold looks better on darker skin tones.
4. Take your regular black gel liner. You can also use liquid liner or kajal pencils. Creamy products will work better here than liquid ones. So a pencil is a better substitute for the gel liner. Draw a really thick winged line on the upper lash line. I am using Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner.
5. Now comes the fun part. Pick any one of your favourite eye shadows. The darker and brighter the colour the better. I have using a turquoise colour from Maybelline Eye Studio quad “Sapphire Siren”. Pick up the colour on a pencil brush and gently press it on to the gel liner. A gel liner will hold this colour better than pencil liner or liquid liner. Don’t blend the colour. Just press it on the line. Like so:
6. Apply kajal on your waterline. Use the same pencil brush to apply the turquoise shadow on the lower lash line,
7. Take the plum-brown colour again and press it in the centre of the lower lash line and blend well.
8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. And we are done!!! Here’s the finished look.
9. For cheeks like Priyanka: I have applied Colorbar Just Earth in the hollows of my cheeks. (You can use any brownish pink blush.) And I have applied Colorbar Trace gold on the cheekbone. (You can use any gold toned highlighter).
10. For the lips: I have used Guerlain Kiss kiss lipstick in Rose Entetant. You can use any shimmery nudish pink lipstick.
11. Here’s the full face:
And one more:
Hope you like this look.
Lots of love
So, do you like Priyanka Chopra?
Also Read :
Priyanka Chopra at Nikon Coolpix Camera Launch
Top 5 Youtube Videos on Bollywood Celebrities Without Makeup
Priyanka Chopra Makeup at Fortune Select Loudon : FOTD
Priyanka Chopra Makeup at 7 Khoon Maaf Promotional Event