Here is another quick makeup tutorial. It’s more of an evening party kinda look. The look is not too purply but does have a dash of purple to it. Hope you like it. 🙂
Let’s start. 🙂
1. Apply primer
2. Apply a wash of matte brown eyeshadow or come compact to create a super smooth surface.
3. Line your upper and lower lash line with a deep purple eye liner.
4 $ 5 . Smudge the liner with a pencil brush.
6. Place the gold eyeshadow all over the lid. No worries if the eyeshadow goes on top of the smudged liner as well.
7 $ 8. Now take a matte taupe purple eyeshadow and apply it all over your socket / crease. Blend it so that there are no harsh edges and everything looks seamless.
9. Pick purple + black eyeshadow just on tip of a blending brush. Move your brush in little circles just on the corner of the eye. This would create the outer ‘V’ and add depth.
10. Now take a matte creamy white eyeshadow and apply on your browbone. This would give that clean look to your eyes and add highlight.
11. On a pencil brush pick purple + black eyeshadow and softly smudge it on the lower lash line.
12. Apply some gold eyeshadow on the inner corner.
13 & 14 . Apply eye kohl on your waterline and on your upper lash line.
15. Smudge with a pencil brush. This would add that smokiness.
16. Curl lashes and apply masacra.
You are done!! :))
Sleek Oh! So Special Palette (Gataeu, Wrapped Up and Noir), Chambor Tattoo Liner in Purple Dazzle, MAC Smolder Kohl
9 Diwali Eye Makeup Looks & Tutorials
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali Gold Green Eye Makeup Tutorial