I am so glad you all liked my previous tutorial. Your comments motivate me and make me want to try out different eye makeup looks. While searching for different eye makeup looks, I came across something called as Winged Eye Makeup look and the almost all of that I saw were very edgy and sharp looks. I wanted to create something more wearable and subtle. Of course, I love edgy and bold eye makeup looks too, but I am yet to master the technique and attitude to carry off those eye makeup looks. So, well this time, I came up with subtle or soft winged eye shadow look and this is what I came up with:
Keep reading to know how I created this look:
- ELF Eye shadow Primer.
- Ikonic Gel liner pencil in Violet Gem.
- 120 BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette.
- Makeup Geek Eye makeup Brushes.
Following are the step-by-step instructions to create the above look:
1. Prime your eyelid with eyeshadow primer.
2. Next, take a matte black eyeshadow and apply it on the outer “v” and extending halfway into the crease (refer image marked 1).
3. Now, smudge it outwards towards the end of your eyebrow creating a subtle wing (refer image marked 2).
4. Now, take a purple gel liner or cream shadow (I have used Ikonic Gel liner pencil – Violet Gem) and apply it on the outer 1/3rd of your eyelid covering the matte black eyeshadow applied in the step above and smudge it inwards before it sets in. This will act as a base for a purple eyeshadow and intensify the outer “v”. (refer images marked 4 and 5).
5. Now, take light purple eyeshadow (marked 2 on the palette) and apply it on the innermost 1/3rd area of the eyelid.
6. Next, take a little more dark purple mauve eyeshadow (marked 3 on the palette) and apply it on the middle 1/3rd area of the eyelid and blend it well.
7. Now, take a deep purple eye shadow (marked 4 on the palette) and apply it in the outer 1/3rd eyelid and in the outer “v” and blend it well and subtly wing it out ( refer image marked 8-10) over the black eye shadow applied earlier.
8. Next, take a matte brown eye shadow (marked 5 on the palette) and apply it above the crease and winged eye shadow blending it upwards. (refer image marked 9)
9. Apply a shimmery cream eye shadow in the inner corner of the eye and highlight the brow bone (I have used eye shadow marked 6 on the palette).
10. Apply black eyeliner or gel liner on the upper lash line and wing it out along the direction of the winged eye shadow (see image marked 11 and 12).
11. Next, apply black kohl or eyeliner on your waterline and outer 1/3rd of your lower lash line.
12. Now, take deep purple eye shadow (marked 4 on the palette) and apply it on the outer 1/3rd of your lower lash line and smudge it. (see image marked 13 on the palette).
And voila…. You are done… 😀
I hope you all liked this look 🙂
Dark Green and Duochrome Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Gunpowder Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Pink with Rust and Purple Outfit Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream
Johnson’s 24 Hour Moisture Soft Cream
Lotus Herbals Aloe Soft Daily Body Lotion
MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Emo Eye Makeup Tutorial
Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial