Quick and Peppy-Colorful Makeup Look
Lately, I have been very busy (Read, lazy) and it feels like forever since I have written on IMBB. So here I am; back with a colorful and quick look.
The rains can be romantic and evoke cuddly, mushy feelings.
But, when it rains the whole day, and you are stuck in the house, there is dampness everywhere and you don’t want to step outside in the mud; gloom can set in pretty quick.
So, if you are feeling gloomy and want to pep up your mood and also of people around you, the quickest way is to don some bright, peppy colours.
But, you also don’t wanna look like a clown. So here is a simple, easy-to-do and quick look, that will make you feel fresh and WILL STAY EVEN IF YOU ARE CAUGHT UP IN THE RAINS!!!!!
So without further ado, let’s start painting!!!!!
- On a cleansed, toned and moisturized face, dab concealer on the under eyes and blemishes.
- Even out the skin tone with a tinted moisturizer or dab on a little compact powder.
- The idea is to use minimum base makeup; so that you don’t start FLOWING if it starts to rain.
- Start with a neutral brown eye shadow on the lid. Add a shimmery brown colour in the crease and highlight the brow bone. I am using the Maybelline Chai Latte colour quad for all the above.
- Draw a thin line with a waterproof liquid eye liner on the upper lash line. I am using Lakmé Eye Artist pen.
3. With a bright green/turquoise/teal pencil eye liner, draw a thick line on the lower lash line. I am using Chambor’s Eye Contour Pencil in 02 Guacamole.
4. Apply waterproof mascara. I am using Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof mascara.
1. Apply a swipe of a peachy pink blush. I am using Colorbar Peachy rose blush.
- Apply a bright bubblegum pink lipstick or gloss as per your choice. The only requirement is that it should be BRIGHT.
- I am using Colorbar Velvet matte in Irish Rose.
I hope all of you like it…. Love you all!!!!