I’m showing these quick hair dos on my hair I do all the time as my hair is not straight and flat ironing is not possible everytime. Hope you like it, had put so much effort. Thanks.
Number 1: Bohemian Braid
• Do a side parting in front of your hair. The more to the ear side, the more better. Separate these front hair.
• Start French Braiding from the start of the partition.
• Do the simple braid with left over length of hair and secure it onto hair at back with a pin.
• Keep hair open or in ponytail.
Number 2: Let’s call this desi style
• Do the centre parting. Or Lil to the left or right as you like. Separate front hair and tie up back hair.
• Take a section on one side and twist it keeping the direction towards that side of ear.
• Hold that twist. Take another section under those hair with other hand and add it the first part.
• Twist them together.
• Do the same with one or two more strands.
• Now altogether twist them and secure tightly at the back of your head with a pin.
• Do the same on the other side.
This is my favorite one. It gives a caty/ sexy look on face and doesn’t require much make up.
Number 3: Japanese Bun – the quickest.
• Collect hair (a little higher) at the back of your head just like you doing a ponytail.
• When making the last stretch of the rubber band, just pull little hair out of it. Let the length of the hair hanging.
• Keep the hair bun/ half ponytail like this. You can add colourful sticks for the Japanese look.
• Not necessarily, but if you want you can make a little pompadour in front.
Number 4: Side twist Braid
• Collect all hair on one side and secure it with a small black or transparent rubber band leaving at least 7-8 inches hair loose above it. ( I’m using a colored rubber band for review purpose)
• Above the rubber band, make space like a hole with your fingers and hold it like that.
• Pick your hair from bottom and pull them through that space all the way to the other side.
• Accessorize it.
Number 5: Head band/ Fancy hair clip.
• Take any of these type of head bands which have elastic at the end. This will keep all hair intact.
• Just wear them simply with hair open or in a ponytail.
• Take section of hair in the front on any side and twist it going backwards. Use a fancy clip to secure it.
Hope you like the above hairdos. Uff I’m tired..:-DDD
Quick and Easy Party Hairstyles
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Long Hair
Hair: Short Hairstyle for Face Shapes
How to Curl Hair at Home, Get Curly Hairstyle and Manage Curls
How to Select Hairstyles According to Face Shape
Hair Style : Bangs vs Fringes