We all need some tips and trick when it comes to maintaining our beauty. Thus, today I am here with some rare beauty and skin care tips that you must know. So, let’s get into the details.
1. Voluminous Lashes without Mascara: Yes! You can get voluminous lashes without any mascara as well. You just need an eyeliner to create the illusion of perfect, voluminous eyelashes. To do so, apply a dark brown or a deep black eyeliner on the upper rim of your eyes. Just apply it on the upper rim and not above the lashes. This hack will make your lashes appear fuller.
2. Ditch the Black Eyeliner: Classic black eyeliners can sometimes make your eyes look smaller as dark colors make the eye recede. To bring out your eyes and make them look brighter, try switching to different colors of eyeliner. Lighter and brighter colors add brightness to the eyes and make them appear bigger and colourful too.
3. Scotch Tape for Eye Makeup: Repeated swatching or brushes with oil from your skin can make your eyeshadows cakey. This means a layer of oil forms over the eyeshadow that prevents the pigment from sticking on the brush. To counter this problem, stick some scotch tape over the eyeshadow and press it gently. The scotch tape will stick on the oily surface and remove waste product. Hence, your eyeshadow will be new again.
4. Dry Shampoo to Make Hair Grease-Free: Do you want your hairstyle to last longer? No problem! Just style your hair and use a little dry shampoo on the roots before spritzing on any hairspray. This trick will absorb excess moisture, oil and sweat from your hair, making your style last longer.
5. Vaseline to make perfume last longer: Vaseline is a multipurpose product. It can be used to make the perfume last long as well. You end up spraying too much perfume when you want to make it last longer. Instead of this, apply some Vaseline on the pulse points before spritzing on the perfume. This trick will make your perfume last all day long.
6. Add Aloe Vera to Apply Sheer Foundation: Aloe vera is known to hydrate and moisturize the skin; it also keeps oil production under control. To make your favourite base sheer, just add a tiny amount – less than a pea size – of aloe vera gel to it. This trick will give you a sheer foundation with dewy look. It will also keep your skin hydrated and oil-free for long.
7. Style Brows for Bigger Eyes: To create the illusion of bigger eyes, style your brows properly. Define your brows using a powder, focusing on the centre arch of the brows. When you define the highest area of the brows it tricks people into assuming you have bigger eyes.
8. Argan oil for Amazing Lashes: I am sure you haven’t tried out this hack yet. Argan oil is a rich source of antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins. It can magically help your lashes grow long and thick. It will effectively condition the eyelashes and promote their growth. All the vitamins and nutrients needed to grow hair are present in argan oil, hence it is just perfect for your lashes. Just apply a very little amount of argan oil before going to bed for best results.
9. Lemon for Nails: Looking for a sure shot solution that will strengthen and moisturize your nails? Your search ends here. To strengthen and brighten the nails, take a tablespoon full of olive oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Warm up this mixture a little and apply over your nails. Wear gloves and leave it overnight.
10. Black Tea for Oily Skin: Yes, you read it correctly. Black tea has the natural astringent property that is quite beneficial for oily skin. Not only it helps in balancing the skin’s oil, but also makes it smoother, softer and glowing with each use. To use, splash your facial skin with strongly brewed but cooled black tea. Alternatively, you can prepare black tea ice cubes and massage your skin with them.
11. Glycerin as a leave-in Conditioner: Glycerin provides moisture and hydration to the skin. But, did you know it’s a good leave-in conditioner as well? Just apply a little amount of vegetable glycerin and it will condition your mane like nothing else. Just one tip: do not use this trick on a high humidity day.
12. Milk ice cubes for Sensitive Skin: Milk can soothe your skin and make it softer. If you have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily, then this method will work wonders for you. Freeze raw milk in an ice tray to make ice cubes and apply the ice cube over irritated skin. Your irritated skin will thank you for this. Alternatively, you can soak a washcloth in raw milk and wring it. Just place an ice cube in this cloth and then apply it over affected area.
13. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Pack to Fade Dark Spots and Acne Scars: To make ACV toner, mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of honey, and dilute it with 2/3rd glass of water. Apply with a cotton ball on the affected area and rinse off with normal water after 30 minutes. Do this regularly to fade away acne scars.
14. Beetroot Face Pack for Radiant Skin: Take 1 tbsp of beetroot juice and 1 tbsp of milk cream to it. Apply this face pack regularly to get radiant and glowing skin.
15. Purify Your Skin With Rice Water, Gram Flour And Honey Face Pack: This face pack is excellent to get rid of tan and to exfoliate skin gently. Here’s how you can make this face pack.