Today I am back with yet another favourite brush of mine by Real Techniques. It is the Blush Brush.
I am really loving the Real Techniques brushes of mine than any other brush sets I have. To know what I like so much about it.Please keep reading. 🙂
What Real Techniques claim about Blush Brush
Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results:
- Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
- Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
- Self-standing for easy storage
- Extended aluminium handle is light and easy to use
Price & Where to buy
Price: 9 $
My views about Blush Brush
This is one among the many beautiful brushes I own.I really love how soft the bristles are . It doesn’t pick up too much product and it holds the pigmentation and gives me an airbrushed finish.It is a big brush compared to other brand blush brushes.Its pink handle is so pretty.
All the Real Technique Brushes are cruelty-free.The soft bristles gives an even application. It has an attractive dome kind of shape which makes this the perfect face brush.
- Dome shape of this brush is attractive
- Easily available online through Real Techniques Website
- Dries quickly after wash
- Bristles don’t shed
- I noticed only one con. Its thick handle makes it difficult to hold in the brush holder.
Will I recommend this to a friend
This brush is perfect for you if you
- are looking for an affordable blush brush
- cruelty free brushes
- a unique style brush
- don’t want to spend money on so many face brushes rather, you need a single face brush which works as a total face brush.
Bye dearies.Hope you all liked my review.:) I will be back with another Real Technique brush soon.:) Have a Happy Week ahead everyone!
Must Have MAC Brushes : Ask IMBB
MAC 219 PencilBrush
MAC 316 LipBrush
MAC Cinematics CollectionBrush, Smokey Eye Makeup Kits
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
MAC 211 Pointed LinerBrush
Sigma ProfessionalBrush Kit
20 Piece MakeupBrush Kit
Ecotools 4 pieces Makeup Brush Set
Sigma Professional Makeup Brush Kit Sneak Peek
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Faces Cosmetics Travel Brush Kit
Bourjois Brush Concealer
My Second Purchase from Ebay: Kabuki Brush
Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set Review, Photos
Sigma Brushes Shopping Experience and Sigma E10 Brush
MAC 219 Brush vs Sigma E30 brush
What Makeup Brushes Do You Need?
Coastal Scents Brushes
Vega Flat Hair Styling Brush
Vega Professional Makeup Brushes PB08 and PB15
Vega 4-way Buffer Manicure Tool
Vega Retractable Blush Brush
Vega Premium Eyelash Curler
Must-have Makeup Brushes
Real Techniques Powder Brush by Samantha Chapman Review