WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I am back with another Real Techniques Brush set review. Today, I am reviewing their Core Collection set. It contains 4 full-sized brushes and its of a gorgeous copper colour. I really love this set, like the other ones I have. To know more about these, keep reading!
Create a perfect canvas with this collection of coverage essentials:
Includes 4 full-size brushes + case:
- Detailer brush: Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
- Pointed foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
- Buffing brush: Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
- Contour brush: Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
- Panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand.
- Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light.
- Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free.
- Extended aluminium handles are light and easy to use.
21.99 GBP. You can get this set at Sephora, ebay or Boots across UK.
My Take on Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes:
The collection includes 4 full size brushes and a case. I am really happy with the purchase. This brush set is a good investment if you are a person looking for multiple brushes to work in different ways. The quality of these brushes are amazing. I am liking these brushes a lot these days, more than Sigma ones.
Detailer brush is really small compared to other concealer brushes I have, but for spot concealing as well as lip defining, it does a great job. I mainly use it to apply cream products to the eyes, especially that tiny inner tear duct area of the eye.
Pointed foundation brush is also awesome, I love to use it as a concealer brush.
Buffing brush is the star amongst all from this kit. It really works good with mineral as well as powder products. It can also be used as a stipple brush, but I prefer my Sigma kabuki F80 and F82 to this. In terms of stippling brushes, it gives an airbrushed effect, I am totally in love with this.
Contour brush works well to apply setting powder under the eye or even highlighter on the cheekbones.
These brushes are easy to clean than my Sigma brushes and of course, these are cruelty free.
Pros of Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes:
- Brushes are attractive and serves multiple purposes.
- Cruelty free.
- Easily available online through Real Techniques website.
- Dries quickly after wash.
- Bristles don’t shed.
- Comes in a cute case.
Have you tried any Real Techniques brushes, if yes, which ones? Do you like them, share your thoughts.
Real Techniques Powder Brush by Samantha Chapman
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Oriflame Triple Core Lipstick
Oriflame Duo Core Foundation
MUA 24 Shade Immaculate Collection Palette
Make Up For Ever Aqua Look Collection 5 Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection
MAC Fall Color Collection Review, Swatch, Look
MAC Brush Cleanser
Must Have MAC Brushes : Ask IMBB
MAC 219 Pencil Brush
MAC 316 Lip Brush
MAC Cinematics Collection Brush, Smokey Eye Makeup Kits
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
MAC 211 Pointed Liner Brush
Sigma Professional Brush Kit
20 Piece Makeup Brush Kit
Ecotools 4 pieces Makeup Brush Set
Sigma Professional Makeup Brush Kit Sneak Peek
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Faces Cosmetics Travel Brush Kit
Bourjois Brush Concealer
My Second Purchase from Ebay: Kabuki Brush
Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set Review, Photos
Sigma Brushes Shopping Experience and Sigma E10 Brush
MAC 219 Brush vs Sigma E30 brush
What Makeup Brushes Do You Need?
Coastal Scents Brushes