How to Reduce Lines Around the Eyes
Our eyes are the most important gift that we get from nature. Most important and most neglected I should say. I guess it is a human tendency to overlook all the vital things that require much more attention.
Though we all are well aware of the need to take care of our eyes yet, at times, we choose to ignore it knowingly or unknowingly. It is due to our careless attitude towards them that we get those horrible lines around our eyes that add years to our appearance.
Here are effective home remedies for reducing the lines around the eyes naturally.
• Take ¼ tbsp potato juice and add ½ tbsp manuka honey in it. Mix well and then apply it on your eyes with the help of cotton balls. You can also leave the cotton balls on your eyes and let them stay on for about 20 minutes before washing your face with cold water.
• Apply and massage a few drops of castor oil to your under eye area at night after cleansing your face. Castor oil is great at reducing the signs of aging.
• Massage your eye area with the grape seed oil every night to get rid of fine lines around the eyes effectively. Known for its moisturizing, soothing, and skin-nourishing properties, grape seed oil helps in removing deep wrinkles around the eyes effectively.
• Each night before going to bed, squeeze the liquid out from the vitamin E capsule and smear it under your eyes where you notice the wrinkles. Leave it overnight to see results within few days.
• Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply around your eyes twice daily morning and at night. Leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing your face with cold water. Do not forget to apply a soothing eye cream after it as it can have a little drying effect on the skin.
• Take a pineapple slice and make a smooth paste in a blender. Apply it on your eyes and let it stay for about 20 minutes to diminish fine lines and wrinkles under eyes at young age.
• The first and foremost is to have a healthy diet. A good diet is essential to avoid health problems. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with various essential nutrients which keep health problems at bay. Yellow vegetables are very effective in keeping eye problems away from us.
• Do not use harsh soaps on your face. Always use a gentle cleanser, specific to your skin type on your face and an eye makeup remover formulated specifically for your eye area.
• Sun damages your skin and speeds up aging like nothing else. So always make sure to wear sunglasses to protect eyes from harmful UV rays.
• Last but not the least eight hour of sleep is recommended for all.
Eyes Sunburn: Causes and Precautions
Artificial Tears for Eye Care: Systane Review
Eyes: Different Eye Makeup Styles
Eyes: Eye Makeup for Older Women
Eye Care – Ways To Reduce Stress On Eyes
How to Take Care of Your Eyes
How to Get Rid of Frown and Laugh Lines?
How to Reduce Fine Wrinkles