How To Remove Makeup From Face
If you love to apply makeup on your face to enjoy all the attention you desire, you must also make sure that you remove all the makeup at the end of the day, so that your face remains free from acne and blemishes! Well, in case you were not aware, let me tell you that if you do not remove the makeup properly, this might lead to clogging of pores on the skin, irritation and even infections; in short, the residual makeup can cause skin problems which perhaps are not at all desired! Hence, this article is for all you makeup lovers who hope to opt for easy ways of doing away with makeup before going to bed.
How To Remove Makeup from Face?
There are various makeup removers available in the market. You might choose to invest in these products to ensure easy and proper removal of makeup. There are especially formulated liquid removers and makeup removing facial wipes, offered by various big brands to suit everyone’s needs whether you have oily skin or dry skin, sensitive skin or a problematic one.
Quite a few products have been reviewed here at IMBB and for your convenience, I would like to list a few of them here:
1. Avon Face and Eye Makeup Remover (read the review by Sush here.
2. Maybelline Makeup Remover (read the review by Rati here).
3. Lakme Nine to Five Makeup Remover Review (read the review by Sabrina here).
4. Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover (read the review by Nikki here).
5. L’oreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover (read the review by Ida here).
6. Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover (read the review by Rati here).
7. Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover (read the review by Aarthi here).
8. MAC Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (read the review by Beeni here).
9. Mary Kay Oil-Free Makeup (read the review by Shivani here).
10. Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover (read the review by Rati here).
How To Remove Makeup From Face Without Makeup Remover?
In case you do not have a makeup remover ready at hand, what would you do? Here are a few tips which would help you get ideas on how to remove makeup or paint from face even without a makeup remover:
• I am sure, you have a tub of cold cream in your house. Rub some cold cream on your face and make sure that all the areas where you applied makeup, is covered. Stay for about three or four minutes. Wipe your face with a washcloth, dipped in water, and then, rinse off with trepid water.
• If you have some baby oil at home, pour some of it in a bowl and dip a cotton ball. Wipe off the face makeup (or even face paint) with it and use a wet washcloth to get rid of the oil left on your face.
• If the makeup you used is not so heavy, you can also use milk to clean your face. Dip cotton ball into milk, wipe your face with it and rinse off with lukewarm water.
• If your skin is sensitive or dry, opt for a natural cleanser like the olive oil, castor oil or jojoba oil. (Tip: Actually, cream or oil based makeup removers work best for dry skin. Use this tip even while you pick a makeup remover for yourself from the market).
• If you have oily skin, make a homemade makeup remover by combining a spoon of yogurt with a spoon of honey and lime juice. Use of this combination must; however, be followed by a through facial cleansing with a face wash meant for oily skin. (Tip: While you get a makeup remover for yourself from the market, remember that gel based or alcohol based products work best on oily and combination skin types. Avoid oil based makeup removers).
• The oil cleansing method is superb for every skin type. Why don’t you try removing your makeup by resorting to this method? Read more about this oil skin cleansing method here.
Thus, it is important for you to remove any traces of makeup. Do it religiously before you retire for the day to enjoy youthful and problem-free skin, always!
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How to Straighten Hair
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
How to Remove Waterproof Eye Makeup : Ask IMBB
How to Remove Face Tan
Matte Makeup Look for Your Face, Eyes and Lips