How are you doing today? I am back again to share my latest eye care purchase with you all which also happens to be my first purchase from the brand “Reviva Labs”. I heard a lot about this brand from fellow moms around and after enough temptation, I had to buy it for myself and I am quite glad that I did! After Cerave Eye Repair Cream this is certainly another good eye cream to take care of all our concerns and not to forget it is more or less herbal unlike Cerave.
I find it great for beauties under 35 looking for an effective anti-ageing cream to smoothen first signs of ageing apart from delaying onset of new signs! I might get it again for its herbal concoction and hydrating texture though I personally prefer hygienic tube or pump dispenser packaging for all skin care products. So, let’s read on further about Reviva Labs Eye Complex Firming Cream today!
Directions and Ingredients:
Price: $11-$13 for ¾ Oz (21 g), price varies across stores.
My Experience with Reviva Labs Eye Complex Firming Cream:
The eye cream comes in an opaque plastic tub packaging with safety lid and tight fit cap. It does have a faint smell which is too light to bother my senses. Personally I would have appreciated a hygienic pump dispenser or a tube packaging though I am pretty fine with this packaging as long as the product works on all my concerns.
The eye cream is lightweight with a gel kind of consistency which instantly absorbs on my skin without any grease or oily residue behind. It does feel and look like it has all the natural concoction and the way it assimilates on my skin giving a flush of hydration and mild cooling effect with no side effects is certainly impressive! I started with this eye cream to simply delay onset of crow’s feet and hydrate my eye area and luckily it works effectively on both of my concerns.
Thankfully I am not blessed with eye bags or dark circles hence I cannot claim if it works over these concerns but I did notice that my eyes feel well rested and I no longer wake up with puffy eyes even after consuming more rice and/or salt which are supposed to cause puffy eyes as per my elders! However even if we don’t suffer from any eye concerns it is always good to avoid sugar-salt food for dinner, it will really help with our ageing concerns in the long run. Anyway coming back to my eye cream, it is so lightweight yet luscious thick to hydrate our eye area and I am sure it does have the potential to treat eye bags or dark circles.
I totally love its luscious texture which gives ample hydration to my skin and I can see well plumped and smooth skin seconds after massaging it onto my skin. I use it am and pm for better results and it gives me simply smooth, youthful skin with no fine lines and/or dehydrated fine lines around my skin. It even works well under our eye makeup giving a smooth platform to work with.
Comparing it to Cerave eye repair cream I find that it more or less works similar to Cerave and the plus point of this Reviva labs cream is that it is herbal product. I mean people looking for natural skin care products but would definitely love to pick this Reviva lab over Cerave anytime. Even I would like to get it again but I am more comfortable with a tube packaging and hence I keep coming back to Cerave even after trying and testing several brands. Whatsoever it’s a personal choice, overall I really find it wonderful as a simple eye cream targets dullness, dryness around eye area apart from smoothening existing fine lines thereby avoiding further onset of lines. It would be too early to claim if it helps with wrinkles but I guess it will do so as well with time.
Let’s sum up pros and cons..
Pros of Reviva Labs Eye Complex Firming Cream:
• A lightweight herbal eye cream targeting eye bags, under eye shadows and puffy eyes.
• It does what it claims to do so up to good extent.
• It is a paraben free product infused with the goodness of plant extracts and vegetable oil etc.
• It easily absorbs inside my skin leaving behind no greasy or oily residue just soft hydrated skin.
• It does treat dehydrated areas making them smoother there by delaying onset of fine lines around eyes.
• It does smooth crow’s feet and we can say that it prevents them from becoming prominent if not removing them.
• It does not accentuate any oily skin issues nor does it irritate my delicate eye area.
• It gives a very mild cooling sensation apart from giving ample hydration to make my eyes look well rested and moisturized.
• It works for good hours as my eyes look quite youthful and hydrated while waking up in morning till the time I prep up my skin for bedtime.
• It simply transformed my skin from good to sustainably very good stage.
• It will suit all skin types due to its lightweight yet luscious rich texture to give rich hydration without being too heavy or greasy on our skin.
Cons of Reviva Labs Eye Complex Firming Cream:
• The tub packaging seems unhygienic to me.
• It is a herbal product but it is not 100% natural.
• It does contain glycerin and other ingredients like citric acid which might bother sensitive skin.
• It does take time to show anti-ageing results.
IMBB Rating: I will rate it 4.4/5!
Well I am not concerned about its cons as long as it works on my skin which it actually does! We all know that any good herbal/non-herbal skin care product does take time to give anti-ageing benefits and hence this cream is not an exception! In fact it is cheaper, wonderful alternative to achieve great benefits without burning a hole in our pocket! As far as I know, there are very few drugstore brands and products which actually work as per their claim and this product is certainly one of those exceptions which works wonders on our skin with no side effects. Just try it; it will definitely impress you with its soothing, well hydrating and anti-ageing properties.
Olay Regenerist Night Firming Cream Review
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15 Review
10 Best Facial Firming Products
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream
Biotique Seaweed Eye Gel & Almond Under eye Cream- Review
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Under Eye Cream
Mellow Kesar and Almond Under Eye Cream Review