Today I am reviewing lip butters from Revlon. Revlon Colorburst lip butters are colored lip balms that are available in 20 pretty shades. I brought 2 of them. The colors I purchased are: Fig Jam (shade number 30) and Red Velvet (shade number 40). Both the shades are pretty and wearable.
What the company claims?
- Hydrating mango, Shea and Coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%.
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth.
- Sheer to medium color with buttery shine.
- Available in 20 luscious shades.
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
My take on Revlon Lip butters Fig Jam & Red Velvet:
I am in love with this product. The claims made by the company are more than true. These lip butters instantly hydrates the lips and give them an instant soft feeling. It actually feels like you have applied butter on your lips and the feature that makes them more interesting is their color. They come in fabulous colors ranging from nude to dark, appropriate for any type of women.
These lip butters do not contain any scent and thus are also good for ladies who are choosy about products that smell. They are unflavored and do not make your lips sticky. As they are lip butters and not lipsticks they contain less color and do not stay on lips for a very long time.
Revlon lip butters come with a colored lid that is made of strong plastic. The color of the lid resembles the color of the lip butter which makes it easier to find the desired color.
Pros of Revlon Lip butters Fig Jam & Red Velvet:
- Good quality.
- Effective for dry lips.
- Available in many colors.
- The lid is colored which makes it easier to identify the color of lip butter.
- Affordable price.
- Can be used daily, serves both the purpose of lip balm and lipstick.
- Do not have any scent or flavor.
- Contains Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter.
Cons of Revlon Lip butters Fig Jam & Red Velvet:
The only thing I can write here is the average staying power. Except this, the product has no cons.
Would I buy this product again?
Yes, I would love to buy some other shades.
Do I recommend Revlon Lip butters Fig Jam & Red Velvet?
I definitely recommend this product.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – Candy Apple
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – Lollipop Review
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – Peach Parfait
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – Tutti Frutti
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Cherry Tart Review & Swatches
Revlon Matte Lipstick -Fabulous Fig
Clinique Chubby Stick #03 Fuller Fig
Maybelline Lip Liners: Velvet Beige, Cranberry and Hollywood Red
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Diva