Revlon Fabuliner is one of its most raved about product. I saw not few, but many makeup bloggers using/recommending it. Jinal also mentioned/ recommended this in the post where we were discussing about Good Smudge Proof Liquid Eyeliners below Rs 1000.
So, I looked for it at a few Revlon counters and learnt all different stories from each of them, like one SA told me it has not launched it India as yet, one told me it is discontinued now, another told me it will launch in a few months 🙂 the most genuine one was- it being out of stock. I am really not sure about the current status of the product, but I was able to buy it from a Revlon counter @ shoppers stop (Delhi) and I have also seen it is available online.
Whar Revlon Claims About the Product
• Fast drying, Smudge proof eyeliner
• Long lasting formula
• Its fine precision brush releases the perfect amount of color to line and define eyes beautifully
Price- INR 430
Quantity- 9 ML
The liner is available in shade Black only..
I find the packaging just average. It is plastic, light weight slender bottle. The black and gold colour combination does not add any charm to it either. 😛
The applicator is a thick liner brush which didn’t impress me much either. It works fine, but I would have liked it more if it was slightly thinner than what it is. If you have good amount of expertise in lining your eyes, only then you would be able to get a thin line with this. The brush can otherwise, give Beginners a hard/tuff time to get a thin line.
What I Liked About the Revlon Fabuliner
• The fabuliner has thin consistency; application is easy, goes on smoothly without any tugging/pulling.
• It gives matte finish.
• Dries quickly, like within 10 seconds.
• The liner is indeed long wearing; it stayed fresh on my eyes without smudging for good 5-6 hours.
• Does not flake off or fade off.
• Most of it comes off easily with soap+water.
• I prefer pencil liners for routine makeup, but they don’t work well over eye shadows. So when I have to do complete eye makeup with eye shadows, I use this.
• Last but not the least it looks good on the eyes 😛 when I had this on, a lot of my friends asked/ enquired about what I had applied on my eyes.
What I Didn’t Like About the Revlon Fabuliner
• It is not the darkest black eye liner I have used/seen.
• For some good dark black colour I need at least 2 swipes of the product.
• The packaging, brush could have been better.
• At INR 430 price tag, I would rather buy Maybelline gel liner next time.
• No other colour options, just the mundane black.
* FYI this liner is not waterproof. I never consider it as con or a shortcoming so didn’t mention it above.
IMBB RATING- 3 ON 5 :-* :-* :-*
Have You Used Revlon Fabuliner Before? Please Rate in the Box Below: