Details: At last, a silky gloss that boosts hydration and plumps moisture for a colorful, glamorous shine in 12 gorgeous shades.
• Lusciously glossy lips plumped with instant moisture.
• Moisturizing combination of Vitamin E and Avocado oil conditions lips and ensures no tackiness.
• Non-irritating formula boosts hydration.
INR 480 for 3.8 ml.
My Take on Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fatal Apple:
Packaging: The gloss comes in a short and stout transparent, cylindrical tube with a black cap. There is a golden colored rim around the tube, with the brand name written on it. The applicator is a tapered sponge one, and picks adequate amount of gloss at once. But if you want to layer the gloss, you’ll need to dip the applicator several times in the tube. A sticker over the gloss body has all the details mentioned on it, including the main ingredients too. Over all the packaging looks cute and classy.
Shade: The shade is a nice neutral cherry red color, with very tiny light emitting shimmers in it; the shimmers are almost imperceptible to eyes, unless you take a closer look. The shade is neither towards orange nor too blue. The little sheerness of the gloss makes it a very wearable red gloss for everyday, and appropriate to wear at work. This kind of neutral red will go with any kind of skin tone.
Texture, Finish and Pigmentation: The texture of the gloss is quite creamy and applies smoothly on lips. The consistency of the gloss is neither very thick, nor on the runny side; it has a gel kind of consistency to it. The gloss has adequate amount of hydration to it and is on the lighter side. It feels very comfortable and light weight on lips. The bright and peppy gloss gives the right hint of color on the lips, which is neither too bold or dark nor very sheer. With one swipe, it gives quite good amount of noticeable color that easily covers flaws of lips. If you have non-pigmented lips you can wear the color very sheerly with one swipe, but pigmented lips would need 2 swipes of the gloss to hide the flaws of lips nicely. Make sure to use a lip liner beforehand, as after layering the gloss it can slightly bleed from the corners of lips; that’s not an intense bleeding though. The gloss doesn’t overly exaggerate flaky dry lips; it softens and heals the dry areas nicely. The gloss gives a nice glossy and wet finish on lips, which naturally gives the effect of fuller lips.
Staying power: The gloss lasted on me for around 1 hour with full color intensity and after that starts fading by itself. Over all it stayed on me for 3 hours with the glossy layer and hydration, but it don’t survive meals. It fades quite evenly from lips. But it’s not that long lasting as the shade Fuchsia Finery was.
Pros of Revlon Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fatal Apple:
• A nice, sheer cherry red color, which is on the neutral side.
• Suitable shade for every skin tone.
• Creamy and smooth texture.
• Non sticky gel based formula, for easy application.
• Feels very hydrating and light weight on lips.
• Quite decent pigmentation.
• Very buildable color.
• Gives nice glossy and plump effect on lips.
• There is no sort of irritating sensation on lips with this gloss.
• Packaging looks good.
Cons of Revlon Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fatal Apple:
• Has a mild but weird kind of smell.
• Applicator doesn’t picks sufficient amount of gloss, especially when you want to layer the gloss.
• Can bleed upon layering.
• Low staying power. Stays around for 1 hour with maximum color.
• The gloss has the tendency of turning patchy with time.
IMBB Rating: 3.6/5, for the low staying power.
Will I Recommend/ Re-purchase Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fatal Apple?
If you’re a fan of red lip colors and also if you’re a beginner with red lip colors you can pick this gloss for a good start. You can easily wear the gloss alone, as it has appropriate amount of color in it and also can use to intensify or add gloss to your matte red lipstick.