WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Althea L.
Hello pretty ladies,
This is my first review and I’m very happy to be writing for IMBB. Thank You Rati!
So let me enlighten you guys about my scalp and hair condition. I had done permanent straightening / rebonding some 5 years ago and had a very bad allergic reaction to it.In fact this was the first time ever I had any allergic reaction because I do not have sensitive skin at all. But I guess my scalp is different or maybe the chemicals were way too harsh.As a result I developed severe Dandruff and the itch was just unbearable. I’ve tried almost every possible anti-dandruff shampoo available in India. But to no use. I’ve also met lots of dermatologists and trichologists But it vain.So I went to Richfeel some three years back and they gave me lots of products and shampoo to try.
Rs. 375 for 500ml
Arnica Extracts, Dimethicone Copolyol, SLES, Cocomono, Cocodie, EGMS, CAPS, Preservatives, distilled water.
Method of Use:
• Perfect anti-dandruff shampoo with a built-in conditioner.
• The medicinal action of Arnica eliminates dandruff deeply.
• Suitable for oily, dry and damaged hair, it works differently for different hair types.
• It keeps the hair soft, shiny and easily manageable.
• The Richfeel Scalp Cleanser with Thuja and Arnica is a unique trico active formulation by one of the worlds leading trichologists.
• It helps to fight dandruff and keep your scalp clean and healthy.
• It cleanses oily hair deeply and dry hair gently.
• Richfeel Arnica Anti Dandruff Shampoo is a big bottle with a flip open cap.
• This new packaging is definitely better than the older one.
• The bottle is not transparent.
• Also this huge bottle cannot be carried when traveling.
• Though I’ve heard they do have smaller bottles, but yet to see it.
Richfeel Arnica Anti Dandruff Shampoo is blue silver-ish colored shampoo with a mild fragrance.It Lathers & cleans really well and this is meant for all hair types.Other dandruff shampoos that I’ve used have done absolutely nothing for my hair.But I must say my dandruff has improved quite a lot after using this.And I will continue with this until I find a better one.This is the first Richfeel product I’ve used and I must say I’m quite satisfied. After using dandruff shampoos for so long, my hair has become so dry and rough compared to my earlier straight and silky hair. So sad. Anyways I still have hope that one day I will be dandruff-free without having to shave my head (Yes I did get that thought as the itch was unbearable. :P)
Dandruff shampoos are quite drying. So If you have bad dandruff like me, you can use this shampoo once a week and a mild shampoo, otherwise.Also don’t forget to use conditioner.
Pros of Richfeel Arnica Scalp Cleanser:
• Awesome quantity for the price you pay.
• Totally justifies what it claims.
• One big bottle will last you almost a year (if you wash your hair twice a week)
Cons of Richfeel Arnica Scalp Cleanser:
• All dandruff shampoos are harsh and if used regularly dries the hair.
• Cannot find any other con in this.
4.7.5 out of 5
This is my HG shampoo as of now.
Will I buy Richfeel Arnica Scalp Cleanser again?
Definitely I’m on my third Bottle and will buy many more, if I don’t find a better shampoo.This is the best for me as of now and I’m sure you will have the same experience if you’re suffering from severe dandruff.
Richfeel Scalp Cleanser Shampoo and Conditioner
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Tonic
Home Remedies for Common Scalp Problems
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Hair and Scalp
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser
Hair Care 2: Shampoo and Conditioner
Richfeel Under Eye Gel Vs Oriflame Aloe Vera Soothing Eye Gel