How To Get Rid of Back Acne
Back acne can be indeed very embarrassing; especially if you want to flaunt your beautiful back with one of your favorite low cut blouses and then, you find those tiny red lumps scattered throughout, what else can be more irksome? Actually, there are numerous sebaceous glands in the back as compared to the other parts of your body. Also, the skin is also thicker and this definitely adds to your woes. Other factors like hormones and genes increase your chances of getting back acnes. If you want to know how to get rid of back acnes, read on!
How To Get Rid of Back Acne with Home Remedies?
- Make sure that you take regular baths and it is best if you can use a soap with anti-bacterial properties. It is important that you wash your back after indulging into activities that cause a lot of sweating. Actually, perspiration gets mixed up with oils and end up clogging pores. This leads to back acne.
- Exfoliation of your back should be an important part of your regular beauty regimen. This will help you to get rid of dead cells, which often add to your back-acnes. Use loofahs while taking bath. Once in a while use a sugar-based scrub.
- Use tea tree oil directly on the affected area, twice everyday.
- Make a paste of neem leaves and add a little bit of turmeric to it. Use this pack frequently to combat the problem of back acne.
- Mix orange peel with aloe vera juice and a bit of lavender oil. Apply on your back regularly to do away with back acne.
- Smash some tomato pulp and apply it on your back. If you are allergic to tomato, you can also use cucumber instead. Smash some cucumber slices and apply on your back.
- Chamomile is known for reducing the pain and redness of back pimples. Obtain the tea of this herb and apply it directly on the painful red lumps on your back. Alternately, you can drink it as well.
How To Get Rid of Back Acne with Topical Treatments and Medicines?
- Go for medicated gels and creams like the ones containing salicylic acid, resorcinol or benzoyl peroxide. The cream needs to be applied on your back after washing, preferably two times everyday. Wait for sometime so that it dries up. You can also follow up with alpha-hydroxy moisturizer. You must however consult your physician before going for these topical treatments.
- You can go to the dermatologist and ask for regular medication which would be able to take care of your back acne problems more effectively, in case your acne are of the extreme sort. You might have to take antibiotics for the purpose.
How To Get Rid of Back Acne – Tips:
Here are a few simple tips which are very easy to follow. These tips can be very effective in dealing with back acne when combined with topical applications and home remedies.
- Make sure that you wear clean clothes.
- Avoid stress.
- Avoid extremely tight clothing.
- Wash your back everyday but ensure that your do not over-wash.
- Stay away from fatty and processed food items.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
With these simple tips and tricks, you can efficiently deal with back acne. Back acne not only looks ugly, but they are also quite painful at times. They are very stubborn as well! Hence, you should be patient while treating back acne and be regular in your approach as far as the remedies are concerned. If the back acne persist, consult a dermatologist.
Review: Lotus Acne Gel with Tea Tree Oil and Lotus haul
Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin
VLCC Acne Control Clove Massage Gel
Rosacnil Gel for Acne and Skin Blemishes
Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel
Gel Moisturisers for Oily Skin : Ask IMBB Gang
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Pimple and Acne Creams that Didn’t Work
Acnemoist – Oil Free Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
Secret to My Pimple Free Skin
Ayur Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne-Prone & Oily Skin
How I Got Rid of Acne
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
Neutrogena Oil – Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser
51 thoughts on “How To Get Rid of Back Acne”
great article :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
thank u ckg :toothygrin:
lovely write-up, love all your articles Somreeta 🙂 🙂 🙂
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Kumkum…me happy happy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
back acne can also be caused due to dandruff. i had the problem till last year. once i started using an effective anti dandruff shampoo, my back acne problem disappeared on it’s own! :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
wow Tinkerbell!! amazing tip :thumbsup: Btw, which anti-dandruff shampoo? and wats ur scalp/hair type?
oh i used nizoral (after reading an imbb review). still use it once a week to prevent the dandruff from coming back. :chewnails my scalp is oily and hair are dry and wavy 🙁
mine to same to same tinker and this hair type is very problematic… :((
i just read the review and the product looks like very nice 🙂 will try next!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Hi Somreeta! I really Love the topics you select to write , n the way you write is all the more amazing!
aww…dats a compliment Nidhi :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: thank you :balle:
Nice one Somreeta….though I don’t have such an issue, I know many people can use it to their benefit :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
ya…manu people have this prob Jomol…dats why i came up with this one :)) hope they find it useful 🙂
***many 😛 Typo…!
I suffered from a heavy onslaught of back and upper arm acne….then i started using a loofah and acne-control facewash and it vanished 🙂 Even now if I dont use a loofah for a stretch of 4-5 day I start getting acne 🙁
ohhh 🙁 but its good na dat u found the loofah thing useful…keep using! its great for regular exfoliation :))
I remember one of my friend has it and she was using Acnil soap :struggle: :struggle: :struggle: Jaya :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
thanx for sharing Jiya 😉
Nice Article Som… i suffer from back acne.. 😥 😥 😥 ..
I hate when they leave a scar and it stays there forever and ever.. 😥 😥 😥 ..
Now the acne problem is reduced but i have lots of scars left on back.. :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:
oooo :(( :(( application aloe vera gel (a paste of aloe vera leaf) and also sandalwood paste is known to to lighten the scars…
Thank u Som for the Tip :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I will try to try this .. :shying: :shying:
hey i too have acne scars on the back n shoulders! looks really ugly :yikes: . thanks for the tip somreeta, :-* ill try the aloe vera and sandalwood combination :yahoo: :yahoo:
hope that helps you both :yahoo:
Poooooooooo…zandu balm lagao…jaldi teek ho jayega :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1:
Zandu balm se scar fighting? 😮 😮 😮
Haan Jabberwocky…..I hope poo tries it :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
jomo.. :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: ..
I will make ur bum all Red and then apply lal mirchi over it .. :phoolan: :phoolan:
Great article, Somreeta! :thumbsup: :woot: I suffer from mild back acne during monsoons and I’ll try your remedies. :yahoo: :yahoo: Thankee! 😀
hey Jabberwocky :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I use aloe vera soaps………it helps to cure many kind of skin infections also…………nice article somreeta
thank you Archie….ya, aloe vera soaps, neem soaps can really work wonders for few people!
Hey Som, :thanks: Very nice article..all your articles are very classy and precisely narrated. Keep up the good work. :waytogo:
aww….thank you soo much Gurpreet :puchhi:
good one somreeta. I so ignore my back. i dont have back acne thankfully but after reading your article I guess I would pay some attention to my back. Especially would start with regular scrubbing. Thanks a ton. :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi:
ya Rati…in fact, for most of us, our legs and backs are most neglected when it comes to taking daily care…! we dont realize that they r equally important parts of our bodies :toothygrin: thank you :puchhi:
Yes somreeta u write very informative articles . m gonna retry enliven condtioners since u recommend them . I dont have back acne but i have to take care so that it dosent happen.Great write up.
thank you so much Indrani!! :thanks: :thanks:
but i think Samantha recommends the enliven conditioners 🙂
useful article.. I get this back acne whenever I travel for long hours esp during summers and doesn’t take care of body.. ur tips are really useful. will def try it out..
so glad Laxmi 😉 hope they work on you 🙂
I too get back acne during summers..that leave a blot on my back skin :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :thanks: for the tips..wud try the loofah one :)) :))
i know…. 🙁 i get them too during summers!! but loofah helps 🙂
gr8 article for oily skin ladies… :pray: :pray: :pray:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: Somreeta
hi keirti :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
no bacne now but scarring from old ones :whistle:
ya….pyar ki nishani…i have a few as well 😛
very informative 🙂
thanks for posting
thankeuw Shaili :yahoo:
Nicely written Somreeta!!
Oh i thought somreeta and samantha were the same sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyways i just bought the mango and passionfruit variant of enliven today .
I will try these tips!