How To Get Rid of Back Acne
Back acne can be indeed very embarrassing; especially if you want to flaunt your beautiful back with one of your favorite low cut blouses and then, you find those tiny red lumps scattered throughout, what else can be more irksome? Actually, there are numerous sebaceous glands in the back as compared to the other parts of your body. Also, the skin is also thicker and this definitely adds to your woes. Other factors like hormones and genes increase your chances of getting back acnes. If you want to know how to get rid of back acnes, read on!
How To Get Rid of Back Acne with Home Remedies?
- Make sure that you take regular baths and it is best if you can use a soap with anti-bacterial properties. It is important that you wash your back after indulging into activities that cause a lot of sweating. Actually, perspiration gets mixed up with oils and end up clogging pores. This leads to back acne.
- Exfoliation of your back should be an important part of your regular beauty regimen. This will help you to get rid of dead cells, which often add to your back-acnes. Use loofahs while taking bath. Once in a while use a sugar-based scrub.
- Use tea tree oil directly on the affected area, twice everyday.
- Make a paste of neem leaves and add a little bit of turmeric to it. Use this pack frequently to combat the problem of back acne.
- Mix orange peel with aloe vera juice and a bit of lavender oil. Apply on your back regularly to do away with back acne.
- Smash some tomato pulp and apply it on your back. If you are allergic to tomato, you can also use cucumber instead. Smash some cucumber slices and apply on your back.
- Chamomile is known for reducing the pain and redness of back pimples. Obtain the tea of this herb and apply it directly on the painful red lumps on your back. Alternately, you can drink it as well.
How To Get Rid of Back Acne with Topical Treatments and Medicines?
- Go for medicated gels and creams like the ones containing salicylic acid, resorcinol or benzoyl peroxide. The cream needs to be applied on your back after washing, preferably two times everyday. Wait for sometime so that it dries up. You can also follow up with alpha-hydroxy moisturizer. You must however consult your physician before going for these topical treatments.
- You can go to the dermatologist and ask for regular medication which would be able to take care of your back acne problems more effectively, in case your acne are of the extreme sort. You might have to take antibiotics for the purpose.
How To Get Rid of Back Acne – Tips:
Here are a few simple tips which are very easy to follow. These tips can be very effective in dealing with back acne when combined with topical applications and home remedies.
- Make sure that you wear clean clothes.
- Avoid stress.
- Avoid extremely tight clothing.
- Wash your back everyday but ensure that your do not over-wash.
- Stay away from fatty and processed food items.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
With these simple tips and tricks, you can efficiently deal with back acne. Back acne not only looks ugly, but they are also quite painful at times. They are very stubborn as well! Hence, you should be patient while treating back acne and be regular in your approach as far as the remedies are concerned. If the back acne persist, consult a dermatologist.
Review: Lotus Acne Gel with Tea Tree Oil and Lotus haul
Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin
VLCC Acne Control Clove Massage Gel
Rosacnil Gel for Acne and Skin Blemishes
Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel
Gel Moisturisers for Oily Skin : Ask IMBB Gang
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Pimple and Acne Creams that Didn’t Work
Acnemoist – Oil Free Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
Secret to My Pimple Free Skin
Ayur Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne-Prone & Oily Skin
How I Got Rid of Acne
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
Neutrogena Oil – Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser