Hello Gorgeous Ladies,
Today, I am going to review a lip liner for you all today. This is my most used lip liner. Read on more about it below.
Rimmel’s long wear pencil lip liner Comfortable wear up to 8 hours Creamy texture which glides on precisely on lips. Rich vibrant colour blends easily. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering. Transfer resistant. This wooden lip pencil can be sharpened for precise application.
Hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, ethylhexyl stearate, hydroxylated lanolin, microcristallina
Cera/microcrystalline wax/cire microcrystalline, methylparaben, propylparaben, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate,
Lecithin, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, [may contain/peut contenir/+/-:mica, iron oxides
(ci77491,ci77492,ci77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), d&c red no. 7 calcium lake (ci 15850)].
Standard wooden pencil with a cap.
My Take on Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner – Wild Clover:
Rimmel London has a shade for every lip color in their Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On range. I was looking for a natural shade which would go well with most of my n*de lip colors and found that here. The shade “Wild Clover” is a beautiful shade that would easily be a MLBB shade for many of us.
This is one of the most creamiest and amazingly pigmented lip liners I have come across in the recent past. It is moisturising too, which is a boon for dry lips like mine. The texture is great and goes on smoothly.
Its such a pretty shade that I use it to fill my entire lips too and it still does not accentuate dry spots. While travelling, this comes handy. I do this most of the time and top it off with a clear gloss, and I am all set. The staying power is about 4 hours after which it leaves a pretty tint on your lips. I do not mind reapplying this 🙂
Pros of Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner – Wild Clover:
- Creamy liner that does not bleed even during hot summers!
- Smooth application.
- Rimmel has an amazing shade selection in this range.
- Pretty good in the pigmentation department too, very true to the color.
- Wild Clover is an universally flattering shade and it goes well with most of my lipsticks.
- Travel friendly.
- Moisturizing, you can use this to fill in your entire lips and it still would not dry up.
- Stays on for 4 hours after which it leaves a very natural pink tint. Pigmented lips are gonna love the tint!
Cons of Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner – Wild Clover:
- Since it’s a pencil, it needs to be sharpened which leads to product wastage. I so wish it came in a twist up. The pencil is not really long either. And if you are using it on a daily basis, it will get over in no time ( I always have a back-up in this shade).
- And what’s with the name eh? This definitely won’t last a 1000 Kisses 😛
Apart from these points, I absolutely adore this one!~
Would I Recommend Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner – Wild Clover?
Yes, absolutely recommend. Though the product wastage annoys me to no extent (Rimmel, take notes!! ), I love everything else about this on. Since this color goes well with so many lipsticks, I already have a back up just in case :-P. And I am surely gonna get other shades as well.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss #170 Sunset Mauve
Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Tint+Balm – Timeless Tango
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Street Wear Stay on Mineral Foundation
Street Wear Stay On Liquid Liner Black
Streetwear Stay on Lip Colour – 01 Sandy Brown
Best Lip Liner Brands Available in India
Shiseido The Makeup Lip Liner Pencil – Red Pink
MAC Spice Lip Pencil
Lakme Perfect Definition Lip Liner – Walnut