Hi everyone, we all know how potent and saffron is when it comes to skincare. From removing tan to boosting glow, it does everything. Although it is expensive, adding this ingredient to your skincare routine will change your skin forever. You must know the right ways of using saffron to get the maximum benefit out of it. In this post, I will tell you about 10 different saffron face packs for using this super ingredient.
Top Saffron Face Packs for Glowing Skin
1. Saffron-Rose Water: If you want a toner that would brighten up skin naturally, you can use this concoction. Soak a few strands of saffron in rose water for some time. Now dab a cotton ball in it and apply the liquid all over the face. This will make your pores tighter and will also help to fight everyday dullness. Rose water suggestion: Kama Ayurveda Rose Water, Patanjali Rose Water
2. Saffron with Neem and Tulsi Leaves: If you are struggling with acne, this is a great anti-acne face pack. Make a paste of the neem and tulsi leaves and add a few saffron strands. Apply this on clean face and leave the mask for 20 minutes. Wash it off with water.
3. Saffron and Honey: Many women complain about dull and dry skin. This honey and saffron combination would work as a great natural moisturizer for them. Mix some saffron strands with honey and apply it all over the face. This mask would make your skin soft, supple and bright. Use it once a week to see amazing results.
4. Saffron and Milk: This saffron-infused cleanser cleanses, detans, and brightens the face at the same time. Soak some saffron strands in milk and apply it with a cotton pad all over the face. Leave it for some time and wash it once dry. Both the components together will remove tan and scars and give you glowing skin.
5. Saffron and Sandalwood Powder: This is the most potent combination to keep the acne away and also heal the scars. Make a paste of both the ingredients and apply it over the affected areas. Wash off after it is dry. Regular use will help you to get rid of scars and blemishes.
6. Saffron and Olive Oil: Massage your face once a week with olive oil-infused with saffron. This not only improves circulation, but it would also help to remove tan and blemishes.
7. Saffron and Almond: Almond is known for its natural bleaching properties. Mixing this with saffron makes it even more effective. Use almond paste or almond powder with saffron paste and apply this as a de-tan mask once a week.
8. Saffron-Rice Flour Scrub: You can use this pack as an exfoliator for your dull skin. While the rice flour helps with deep pore cleansing, saffron removes dullness and blemishes. Using this scrub twice a week can be very beneficial.
9. Besan-Saffron pack: One of the best saffron face packs for dull-dry skin. We often add turmeric in our besan packs, but you can replace it with saffron here. Make a pack using milk, besan and saffron. Apply this on face and wash off once it is dry. This pack is a great skin lightening and softening pack for dry skin.
10: Saffron in Water: You can get concentrated saffron extract when you soak a few strands in water. You can use this water on the affected area (old scars, spots, blemish, dark circles) and regular usage will definitely help to lighten the skin.
As saffron makes skin light-sensitive, you must use all these saffron face packs in the evening or when hitting the bed. Try these packs for glowing and beautiful skin.