Hi all, going to write down rules and format of MAC and Huda Beauty lipsticks sale on the Rati Beauty app. First, this sale is exclusive to our app subscribers only. If you are not a Rati Beauty app subscriber, please do not contact us, on Instagram or otherwise, if you can buy from us directly. Be on the app and participate in the sale. That is the only chance you have of purchasing these products. Please go through this link in order to know more.
Sale Day and Time
The sale is on 24th September, Monday, at 5:00 pm. Many readers ask us after subscribing that they cannot find the sale post. We are not an ecommerce site so we do not have a sale section. Rati buys a lot of stuff for reviews and swatches on IMBB and we arrange the sale of some of these used products on the app. There’s only one piece of each product and the sale is a flash sale. The sale post appears at a given time on a given day that we announce in advance. The sale post appears as a photo of the products and you have to comment before anyone in order to be able to buy the product from us. For this particular sale, please be there at 5:00 pm tomorrow.
1. It’s a flash sale. Comment fast as the sale is first-comment-first-buy sale. 🙂
2. There are 8 MAC lipsticks and 8 Huda Beauty lipsticks. So 16 people will get the products.
3. The sale post will start showing at 5:00 pm, Monday, on the main feed of the Rati Beauty app. It will be a photo of lipsticks swatches. You have to comment in the comment section.
4. One person can comment with only one product name maximum at one time. However, a person can comment as many times as she wants.
5. The lipsticks names coming up for sale are-
1. MAC Lipsticks: Newyork Apple, Creme De La Femme, Pink Nouveau, Hot Tahiti, CB96, Snob, Sequin, Up the Amp
2. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks / Strobes: Moody, Heartbreaker, Gossip Girl, Medusa, Mamacita, Boujee, Material Girl, Bombshell
6. The MAC lipsticks are Rs. 150 each. The Huda Beauty lipsticks are for Rs 300 each. All the products are 1-3 years old or older. They are all used products, mostly used for swatches on IMBB.
7. A single comment with more than one product name will be disqualified.
8. One user can get only one product at the most.
9. When the sale post starts showing, just start commenting with the product name, one name at a time.
10. For any particular product, we would compile the list of first bidder (commenter), second bidder (commenter) and third bidder (commenter). The first bidder would get a chance to buy the product first. If the first bidder does not confirm the payment status within 12 hours, we would contact the second bidder and give her an option to buy. If the second bidder does not confirm the payment status within the next 12 hours, we would contact the third bidder and give her an option to buy.
11. The sale is for Indian residents only. However, if you live abroad but want to ship somewhere in India you can participate in the sale.
Details of Products
1. Huda Beauty Lipsticks (Sale price Rs 300 each): All these lipsticks are original lipsticks. We purchased them from Huda Beauty website, Sephora Paris, and Huda Beauty counters in London. These lipsticks are used and have been swatched at least once. However, we haven’t used them much after swatching. All of them are in good condition since they are fairly new.
2. MAC Lipsticks (Sale price Rs 150 each): Over the years, Rati has bought a lot of MAC lipsticks from original MAC stores, both in India and abroad. Most of them were bought for review and swatch on IMBB. Save a few that she liked, Rati didn’t use most of these lipsticks and they were kept stored in boxes. These original MAC lipsticks are pretty old may be 2-3 years or even older. These are in decent condition. None of them is broken or have any smell to it. That said, we would not suggest you to use them for a longer period of time. The reason we decided to do this sale is so that some of you can get a chance to try out a new shade or try out a MAC lipstick if you have never tried one. It’s more like sampling. Then may be you could go and buy a fresh new shade for yourself from the store. 🙂
The payment would be through netbanking only. You can also make an IMPS transfer through Paytm to our bank account. The sale is for Indian residents only. However, if you live abroad but want to courier inside India you can participate in the sale.
How to download and subscribe to the app
PLEASE NOTE, it’s not a free app. You’d have to pay a small subscription fee of Rs 390 per three months before you can access the content.