Hi Nail Paint lovers,
Yes, here’s another beautiful collection of Sally Hansen nail paint shades.
Shades that I am reviewing in this post:
- 445 Violet Voltage.
- 425 Pink Satin.
- 85 Strawberry Icing.
- 140 Rockstar Pink.
- 200 Strobe Light.
Rs. 250/- for 11.8 ml.
Availability: Parcos (not much seen anywhere else).
Lasts for 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color offers xtreme shine and protection. Match your manicure to your mood with fun, trendy shades.
- Easy grip.
- Easy glide brush designed for complete control.
- Micro-Shine Complex for Reflective Brilliance and Xtreme Shine.
- Xtreme strength.
My Experience with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colors:
These nail paints come in a long glass bottle with a blackish silvery cap. It’s quite a decent size to easily carry in your daily handbag. One of the amazing feature of these nail paints is that the consistency is neither too thick nor too thin; hence the application is quite easy. These bottles are long and also the applicator brush too. I personally prefer the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brushes compared to these as I find it difficult to use these brushes because it’s long and becomes a little difficult to manage. These nail paints last for up to 3-4 days though I am very disappointed with the staying power of Rockstar Pink and Strobe Light. It lasted for just one day and chipped the very next day. Out of the five, my favorite is Rockstar Pink. But yes there’s always a solution, apply top coat! The drying time is also very decent.
- 445 Violet Voltage is a purple lilac shade with a bit shimmer, but the shimmer is negligible after drying. It’s a lovely shade to have in your collection.
- 85 Strawberry Icing is more of a peachy orangey color with silver glimmer in it. These are lighter tones, so you need to apply 3+ coats to attain color opacity.
- 425 Pink Satin is a muted pearl pink color. It’s a very classy shade, neither too bright nor too light. It will look definitely classy on fairer skin as it has a metallic/silvery finish to it.
- 140 Rockstar Pink is an awesome glittery nail paint with dominating pink, red, gold, silver and blue shimmer specks. The shimmer saturated formula gives good coverage with 2-3coats, but needs to be applied evenly with proper consistency of the brush. This one has jumped into my favorite’s category instantly. I just love this nail paint, truly a “Rock Star”. Highly Recommended! I love seeing rockstar pink on my nails, it just lifts your mood after a busy day.
- 200 Strobe Light is a show-stopping polish with a mixture of rosy pink glitter infused with medium and small holographic circles in a clear base. Can be worn over other colors as top coat or just as pure finish, you will need about 4-5 coats for complete opaque finish. Overall, I am in LOVE with the final look! It’s such a feminine, pretty color that is very wearable considering it’s a glitter polish. The shade really compliments my skin tone.
One of my favorite nail trends is the accent nail, and I love using Violet Voltage on all of my nails except for my left ring finger. I apply a complimentary glitter to that nail. Playing with your nail color is so much fun and a great way to be creative and experiment with trends. What nail trends are you loving? Do write in!
Pros of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colors:
- Applies evenly.
- Beautiful bold color.
- Incredibly glossy finish.
- Decent drying time.
- Good value for money.
Cons of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colors:
- Brush stem is too long.
- Shimmery shades need top coat or else wouldn’t last long on your nails.
Would I Repurchase Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colors?
Yes, I would as I love Sally Hansen, so no doubt I will, but not these shades except Rockstar Pink, I just love seeing this on my nails.
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup – Tan Glow
Sally Hansen Maximum Shield
5 Shades of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme Lip Gloss – Sheer Bare
Hard Candy First Flush Make-up Kit
Colorbar Hard As Nails and Maybelline Colorama Nailpaints
Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipstick in Mannequin
Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush Truth or Dare
Lakme Gypsy Collection Nail Color
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color – Pink Promise
5 Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel
Lakme True Wear Nail color #103 Twilight Mauve & #241 Metallics
Lakme Gypsy Collection Nail Color