I am a sucker for nice-smelling things. An absolute sucker. So much, that if you promised me you would give me nice-smelling stuff for the rest of my life, you probably would get free pizza for the rest of your life. Yes, with anchovies.
This perfume is light and fresh, yet has a hint of richness to it, and this is what makes it so good. It is totally uplifting, and instantly perks me up when I use it!
It is one of those ‘girly’ smells. One of my most favorite smells EVER!
Incanto Charms is created by the design house Salvatore Ferragamo. It is of the Incanto line. Others in this line are Incanto Dream, Incanto Shine, Incanto Bliss and Incanto Heaven.
The bottle against my wall
The perfumer is Beatrice Piquet.
I can smell: Berry, passion fruit, honeysuckle, some citrusy thing, apple, woody base note
I can’t smell: Musk, jasmine (supposedly contains these also, but my nose doesn’t pick them up). I’m glad actually, because I don’t like jasmine scented stuff. 🙂
How I Use Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Perfume
I spritz some on my neck, behind my ears, and occasionally on my wrists (don’t rub them together). I sometimes use perfume in my hair too, and this perfume is great for that as well.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Ordinary spray top
For whom?Strictly for women
Fragrance:The perfume is a combination of fruity and flowery notes.
If you spritz on only a little bit, it will last quite some time on your clothes, but others won’t be able to smell it unless they come close to you (appropriate for work etc.) If you spritz on some more, it stays on longer, and can be smelt from a distance also (appropriate for parties and occasions).
In that way, it is a good perfume :yahoo:
A mix of fruity, flowery, spicy. An eau de toilette. Casual. Spring, summer type of scent.
Sold in 30 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml.
The bottle (I have the 100 ml one) is very pretty! I love nice packaging :D. Blue colored, with flower and grass designs on it, and a curved pink cap. The cap feels sort of flimsy in the hand, but it is surprisingly firm and stays tight on the bottle.
Shelf life (unopened):3 years
Age:Great for younger women.
Pros of Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Perfume:
• The awesome smell.
• Stays long on me.
• Pretty bottle 😀
• Tiny bottle can be carried about if needed.
• Most online reviewers loved this smell. Only an extreme minority disliked it. That in itself says a lot. :haanji:
Cons of Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Perfume:
• Some people say that too much of this is headache inducing. I never experienced this, but then, as I said, I love stuff that smells nice (even overtly nice)! 😛
• Many reviews online say that it doesn’t last long on them (they say 2 hours tops). I disagree, though, but then the number of people who said it didn’t last, was a lot, so I don’t know. Lasts long on me!
• Bottle is sturdy on its own, but one small knock and it will fall over. But the glass is very strong (I guess) because mine hasn’t broken even though I’ve knocked mine over so many times. 😀
Today, Salvatore Ferragamo is a world famous shoe brand. Apart from shoes, they also make bags, clothes, glasses, watches, and, you guessed it, perfumes.
Beatrice Piquet is a world famous perfumer, with the following being a part of her perfumes:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1. Banana Republic Jade (2006)
2. Benetton Cumia Colors Woman (2005)
3. Burberry Sport for Women (2010)
4. Burberry The Beat (2008)
5. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle (2007)
6. Celine Fever (2005)
7. Cerruti 1881 Eau d’Ete (2003)
8. Christian Lacroix Eau Floral (2001)
9. Davidoff Cool Water Game (2006)
10. David & Victoria Beckham Instinct (2005)
11. Dior Star for women (2005)
12. Eau Jeune Possesion (2000)
13. Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Night (2003)
14. Guerlain L’Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (2004)
15. Hugo Boss Deep Red (2001)
16. Jil Sander Sport for Women (2005)
17. Oscar de la Renta Rosamor (2004)
18. Paco Rabanne Lady Million (2010)
19. Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss (2009)
20. Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms (2006)
21. Tonino Lamborghini Mitico (2008)
22. Trussardi Uomo for men (1983)
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
4 The bottle in detail (yes, hardly any left in there; I use it so often!)
Lancome Miracle Perfume
Lanvin Oxygene Perfume
How To Choose The Right Perfume
Jean Paul Gaultier Summer Alcohol Free Perfume
DKNY Be Delicious Perfume
Salvatore Ferragamo Subtil Perfume For Women
Freida Pinto at Salvatore Ferragamo Women’s Resort 2012 Collection
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!