SCHOLL FOOT AND NAIL CREAM Review
Aaaahh!! Winters are here & I love winters :inlove:. Now let me tell you guys a little secret :secret:, one of the reasons I love the winter season is that my hands and feet are covered. Yup my hands and feet are not my most adored feature, and yet people notice them more often than not, for the wrong reason :-((
When you are a woman, you are ideally supposed to have pretty, elegant and soft hands and feet. But I DONT!! May be GOD just got confused and gave me a monster’s hands and feet. (NOTE: – If you see a monster with pretty hands and feet please tell him/her to contact me.) Wish I could just sue the genes and DNAs in my body. I can’t believe these tiny things can mess up ones body so much, and to top it all up I did not care about my skin and body during the first 20 years of my life, and by the time I realized, it was too late.
One day sometime in June, this year, I was out shopping, I was buying the colorbar eye shadow when one SA walked up to me to show me something new that had been launched and I was avoiding her, I know their tactics and still fall for it. I was trying hard to ignore her. However she said the words that activated my amygdale (part of the brain responsible for emotion) and it came into full swing. My eyes were filled with tears (khushi ke aansu) and I wanted to hug her… ehm!! Eeerr … but did not. By the way the words were ‘FOOT CREAMS’.
:hypnotized: I bought both because I couldn’t resist either of them. Scholl has nail care and improves elasticity of the skin and krack says it even tones feet and makes it sandal ready.
What makes Scholl my HG foot Cream:-
The one on the left is Krack and the other is Scholl. Scholl is thicker in consistency as compared to Krack and if you see, Krack is off white is colour.
SCHOLL FOOT AND NAIL CREAM
What it claims: – Scholl Foot & Nail cream is the ultimate moisturizer for hard working feet.
- Clinically proven to immediately soften and hydrate dry hard skin and condition toenails.
- Prevents the build up of hard skin and callus.
- Prevents from drying and cracking.
- Immediate 100% boost in hydration and improves skin elasticity
- Long lasting- 24 hour intensive moisturisation.
- Dermatologically tested. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Directions: – Regularly apply the cream in the morning and evening on clean dry feet. Gently massage into the skin, in particular the heels. For the best results use with Scholl Rough skin remover.
Ingredients:- Aqua, Glycerol, Liquidum Paraffinum, Urea, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Methyleglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allatoin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethyleparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.
Price: – Rs 170 for 75ml
What made me Sandal ready? :-*
- Dr. Scholl is world famous when it comes to foot care, so you can trust them.
- The nails are conditioned my toenails don’t become dry or crack anymore.
- As soon as I apply it, my skin feels super hydrated.
- Winter has set in and still no signs of cracks or dryness.
- The dry hard build up around my heels have gone.
- It definitely provides more than 24hrs of moisture.
- Works miracles when used with a sock. In the morning when you remove your socks. Your feet feel absolutely pampered, fresh and hydrated.
- It isn’t slippery after I massage it onto my feet.
- It isn’t oily, greasy or sticky so if you apply this and step out dust wont get attracted to it.
- I had absolutely wrinkled feet especially my toes, GOSH!! The wrinkles disappeared within a week
- I had eczema on one of my toes and if I apply anything on my feet, even when my eczema had subsided it would just flare up. But it did not flare up at all when I applied this foot cream.
- This is totally worth every penny.
What made me put my sock on? :silly:
- No SPF at all. So you would definitely need to apply sunscreen.
- I need a yummy smelling foot cream, it isn’t yummy, and when you remove your socks in the morning it smells weird.
My Rating:– :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:
Have you used Scholl Foot and Nail Cream? Which is your favourite Foot cream?