I think I have reviewed enough of conditioners that can give you different benefits, so I guess it is really unfair for the shampoos. So not making them feel bad; today I will be reviewing a shampoo from Schwarzkopf which looked so damn attractive and useful for my hair type. Hence there was no doubt I could leave it. Let’s see how the shampoo from the Gliss Hair Repair range worked for my thin and moderately damaged hair.
• Specifically targets and repairs damaged areas on the surface and deep inside the hair.
• Gives hair intensive shine and suppleness – for hair as smooth as silk.
• Contains elements of liquid silk & a gloss enhancer.
• Schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid Silk Shampoo 250ml.
• For brittle, dull hair.
Directions for Use:
Massage gently into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Rs 399 for 250ml (I got it for Rs 325)
My Experience with Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Liquid Silk Shampoo with Liquid Keratin:
The shampoo is specially designed to make your hair super silky and to revive dull and brittle hair. My hair doesn’t completely fall into that category, but yes it lacks shine and is moderately damaged. The shampoo comes in a curvy bottle in metallic pink colour with a silver cap which looks gorgeous. It is of medium size so can be carried around. The shampoo has a runny consistency and it comes in a metallic baby pink colours fully loaded with shimmers that actually gives it that silk appeal.
A coin sized amount is needed to wash the hair. It has a pleasing, floral fragrance with strong lemony hints that makes it a combination smell. Although, the smell does not last long it lingers until we shampoo again. It creates a good amount of lather and because of that I can give a good massage. If I have oiled my hair, then I have to shampoo twice atleast to get rid of all the oil. It is very easy to rinse and does not leave any dirt behind, it cleanses the scalp well. My hair felt really smooth and silky.
But, the best part was that it actually gave my hair that silky effect that it claims. My hair colour looked very new and looked like I had freshly done it. I was very happy how it handled my coloured hair. With handling the colour, it also made my hair look damage free and the ends too looked healthy. My hair was manageable and the shampoo itself made my hair very smooth and at times I can definitely skip the conditioner. Hence I feel this shampoo is amazing and does each and every thing that it claims. So, go get a combo, it works great!
Pros of Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Liquid Silk Shampoo with Liquid Keratin:
• Super attractive bottle with great packaging
• Available in various sizes
• The price is good since Schwarzkopf is a professional hair care brand
• The liquid actually looks like ‘silk’ in metallic, shimmery pink colour
• The shampoo lathers very well thus cleansing all the dirt and residue from my hair
• It has a heavenly floral scent along with some lemony hints
• It made my hair super soft and silky
• It actually gave a silk effect to my hair and made them look extremely silky and dazzling
• My hair colour looked very fresh like I had done it only a day ago and I just couldn’t stop myself from seeing my hair in the mirror
• This means that it maintains the hair colour well too
• Makes dull hair look very fresh and bouncy
Cons of Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Liquid Silk Shampoo with Liquid Keratin:
• In case you have oiled your hair; you will need to shampoo twice
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Liquid Silk Shampoo with Liquid Keratin?
Yes, definitely! In fact I will get the entire range next time. This is suitable for all hair types be it normal, coloured or damaged. This has the power to give you everything you want. Hence, totally recommended!
It is a really good brand to try out since the hair repair range has affordable products that treat your hair very well.
Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair With Liquid Keratin Asia Straight Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Smooth Perfect Treatment
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Serum Deep-Repair Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Volume Boost Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Hairtherapy Repair Rescue
Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Conditioner
Loreal Total Repair 5 Hair Masque
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Shade 5 Review, Swatch
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
Keratin Treatment Vs Rebonding for Hair Smoothening
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Review